JPP quote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPP quote

"We in the playoff lets kill all these teams starting with Atlanta Falcons who's with me."

I am so pumped. lets do this!

Re: JPP quote

Sounds like they are ready to make a deep playoff run!
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I love his attitude and demeanor. I know alot of the young guys on this team don't really grasp the importance and the significance of being in the playoffs but that being said I love Big Blue's veteran presence, they for sure are getting the message across to them, the opportunity that lie ahead and the chance to make something special. I'm very excited and can't wait to see them in action.
      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

When given the Ds stat line for the Dallas game with the six sacks, the knock downs, the tackles for losses, the turnovers, etc. JPP said that's nothing!!., wait till u see what we do this week!!!

I'd say he is ALL IN!!!
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"]"We in the playoff lets kill all these teams starting with Atlanta Falcons who's with me."

[/quote]

I like his excitement, but JPP's used of question marks, commas, and copulas is lacking.

Comment

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"][quote user="jjj45"]"We in the playoff lets kill all these teams starting with Atlanta Falcons who's with me."

[/quote]

I like his excitement, but JPP's used of question marks, commas, and copulas is lacking.[/quote]As long as he kills quarterbacks, I think I can forgive his lack of punctuation.

Comment

We k.ow he will be a beast let's hope the others show up

Comment

[quote user="shotcalla39"]We k.ow he will be a beast let's hope the others show up[/quote]
                This
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Quote from where?

Comment

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"][quote user="jjj45"]"We in the playoff lets kill all these teams starting with Atlanta Falcons who's with me."

[/quote]

I like his excitement, but JPP's used of question marks, commas, and copulas is lacking.[/quote]

use*...and im glad he doesn't know what a copula is. I sure as hell don't.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"]"We in the playoff lets kill all these teams starting with Atlanta Falcons who's with me."

[/quote]........and while we are at it, let's play like a bunch of crazed dogs and have some fun!

I don't know about you but I am ready boys and girls. Go Blue!!!

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]

[/quote]........and while we are at it, let's play like a bunch of crazed dogs and have some fun!

[/quote]
                        1pm, tomorrow can't come soon enough !!

Comment

The NYG can beat any team in the playoffs...even champions have a bad day once in a while....NYG4LIFE...go BLUE.....

Comment

[quote user="rcrane082985"][quote user="VBGiantsFan"][quote user="jjj45"]"We in the playoff lets kill all these teams starting with Atlanta Falcons who's with me."

[/quote]

I like his excitement, but JPP's used of question marks, commas, and copulas is lacking.[/quote]

use*...and im glad he doesn't know what a copula is. I sure as hell don't.[/quote]
                            Hahaha... #1 Rule... if you criticize someone's spelling, grammar, or punctuation, you damned well better get it right yourself

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]

[/quote]
                              Me, too, jomo.. Wish it were today. Let's hope they come out with even half of LT's spirit. If they are flying to the ball, with effort and attitude, we'll be OK

Comment

Working...
                              X