X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loudest, most electric the giants crowd has ever been in your opinion

imo 2000 nfc champ

Re: Loudest, most electric the giants crowd has ever been in your opinion

[quote user="allentown PA"]imo 2000 nfc champ[/quote]I agree. LT energized our D that day and they played like a bunch of wild dogs. It's crazy how Collins would be on fire sometimes, picking teams apart with ease and then disappears the following week... but when he was on, he was ON!

Comment

1986 NFC Championship

never experienced anything like it before or since and any event let alone a sporting even

there was something in the air that night

more tears than debris in the air

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]1986 NFC Championship

never experienced anything like it before or since and any event let alone a sporting even

more tears than debris in the air[/quote]
        This !
        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

more tears than debris in the air[/quote]

how about for a regular season game..imo the 2002 season finale against philly.

Comment

more tears than debris in the air[/quote]I was 9 years old and wasn't into football yet. I can just imagine though... I need to buy some old DVDs.

Comment

This Sunday at 1pm hopefully
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="YATittle1962"]1986 NFC Championship

more tears than debris in the air[/quote]I was 9 years old and wasn't into football yet. I can just imagine though... I need to buy some old DVDs.[/quote]

i was 5 and will always remember that day for many reasons...i love watching it on vhs..love the intro...love the first 3 and out on defense in that game.

Comment

I remember the crowd going crazy in a regular season game against the Chiefs in '98. Elvis Gorbach(or however you spelled his name) threw a pick to Armstead right in the numbers.

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]This Sunday at 1pm hopefully[/quote]

crowd was great for the dallas game..nbc didnt show the crowd much though and the seats are further back now so u didnt get to see the towel waving.

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="YATittle1962"]1986 NFC Championship

more tears than debris in the air[/quote]I was 9 years old and wasn't into football yet. I can just imagine though... I need to buy some old DVDs.[/quote]

Ive watched the DVD many times....and get choked up every time

Im not really even a sappy dude......that was just a very special time

....and the footage actually does capture some of that electricity that was running through every person in the building that night

that victory to me was almost sweeter than the one that followed

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="YATittle1962"]1986 NFC Championship

Ive watched the DVD many times....and get choked up every time

Im not really even a sappy dude......that was just a very special time

....and the footage actually does capture some of that electricity that was running through every person in the building that night

that victory to me was almost sweeter than the one that followed[/quote]I get goosebumps and a lil teary eyed(don't tell nobody lol) when I watch those old highlights myself.

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]imo 2000 nfc champ[/quote]

Agreed but people will say the 1986 NFC CG tops it.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="allentown PA"]imo 2000 nfc champ[/quote]I agree. LT energized our D that day and they played like a bunch of wild dogs. It's crazy how Collins would be on fire sometimes, picking teams apart with ease and then disappears the following week... but when he was on, he was ON![/quote]

LT retired in 1993.
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="allentown PA"]imo 2000 nfc champ[/quote]I agree. LT energized our D that day and they played like a bunch of wild dogs. It's crazy how Collins would be on fire sometimes, picking teams apart with ease and then disappears the following week... but when he was on, he was ON![/quote]

LT retired in 1993.
                              [/quote]

think he was at the game though.....thats what he meant

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X