No announcement yet.

I can't wait until we play and beat...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait until we play and beat...

the saints in the NFC championship game!
    sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Re: I can't wait untill we play and beat...

lets worry about the falcons first . they are a good team. and id rather play the packers anyway, the saints kill us .

Comment

Re: I can't wait untill we play and beat...

[quote user="petergriffen"]lets worry about the falcons first . they are a good team. and id rather play the packers anyway, the saints kill us .[/quote]I l know Falcons first.... But I just feel it, man!

Comment

Re: I can't wait until we play and beat...

That's the ticket think positive, Goooo G-MEN!!!

Comment

[quote user="Down-lifer"]the saints in the NFC championship game![/quote]
          I want all of them -- Falcs, GB, SF, and NO and who ever comes out of the AFC.

I'm not saying that we'll actually beat all of them, but I want the best of the best like in '07.

Get the best; let it all hang out; let the chips fall where they may.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="Down-lifer"]the saints in the NFC championship game![/quote]

I'm not saying that we'll actually beat all of them, but I want the best of the best like in '07.

Get the best; let it all hang out; let the chips fall where they may.[/quote]That's the way I feel, too! Let's get it G-men!!!!!!!!

Comment

lION'S NEED A TURNOVER IN THE WORST WAY

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]lION'S NEED A TURNOVER IN THE WORST WAY[/quote]Saints are winning this one.

Comment

YOU NEED TO HIT BREES IN THE MOUTH

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]YOU NEED TO HIT BREES IN THE MOUTH[/quote]
                    We're not one to give advice on how to beat the Saints lol

Comment

I agree. Of course they better take care of business tomorrow. Just think that if the refs call a better game and they play Green Bay the same way they did the last time they can beat them. They are also healthier than they where in that game.

The Saints look unbeatable at home, but no one thought the Patriots would lose in the Super Bowl.

Let's see if the Saints get past the 49ers first. A good defense with a good running game is the way to beat the Saints and they are not as good on the road.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="Down-lifer"]the saints in the NFC championship game![/quote]

Get the best; let it all hang out; let the chips fall where they may.[/quote]
                        Well we can't play all of them. Saints and SF play each other next week so one will be out
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Like most QB's, Brees does not like getting pressured. He came real close to throwing a couple of interceptions had they not been dropped by the defenders when he was pressured.

Comment

Also why are the saints still throwing ball up 45-28 with two minutes left. And why are all their starters still in.? Would serve them right if someone got injured
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]Also why are the saints still throwing ball up 45-28 with two minutes left. And why are all their starters still in.? Would serve them right if someone got injured[/quote] That's what I'm saying. Just give the lions the ball back, it's not like they can come back anyways. They are always chucking the ball downfield.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                              X