Manningham Wildcard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manningham Wildcard

The falcons know about Nicks and Cruz which leaves Manningham as the wildcard. They can cover two but getting to three is a bit difficult. If the OLine covers Eli then Manningham can have a big game today.

Re: Manningham Wildcard

Yeah I hope they go to sleep on Manningham. Eli will find him if he is open.

Comment

Manningham takes a lot of heat on this board, but he might be their most dynamic WR. If he has trouble with plays just simplify it for him. Make sure he is a part of the game because he is a very good WR and they can not double Nicks, Manningham, and Cruz. Then of course they have to worry about Ballard.

Comment

Don't forget the Stealth, Hynoski~~~~~~~~~~~
        Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

What about ballard? im hoping he plays today. Manningham drops too many passes. I dont think Eli trusts him anymore

Comment

completely agree. Manningham might be our most explosive receiver, he just needs to get on a roll. Id like to see more of the quick throws to the WR's on the line of scrimmage to negate passrush and keep the DB's honest. Plus our receivers are very good in space and their CB's are smaller and prone to missing tackles.

Comment

A healthy Manningham would be a help. But....[8-)] oh well

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]Don't forget the Stealth, Hynoski~~~~~~~~~~~[/quote]Yes! Hynoski will be key in this one.

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]A healthy Manningham would be a help. But....[8-)] oh well[/quote]

yea he hasn't been the same since his injury

Comment

[quote user="oldgiantfan"]The falcons know about Nicks and Cruz which leaves Manningham as the wildcard. They can cover two but getting to three is a bit difficult. If the OLine covers Eli then Manningham can have a big game today.[/quote]

There's no wildcard because the Falcons know about cruz and nicks, but that doesnt mean they're going to do anything about them. Cruz and nicks will gash this defense up ALL Day.

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="oldgiantfan"]The falcons know about Nicks and Cruz which leaves Manningham as the wildcard. They can cover two but getting to three is a bit difficult. If the OLine covers Eli then Manningham can have a big game today.[/quote]

There's no wildcard because the Falcons know about cruz and nicks, but that doesnt mean they're going to do anything about them. Cruz and nicks will gash this defense up ALL Day.[/quote]

It would be sweet if they do gash'em up. If the falcs spend too much time worrying about Nicks and Cruz there's always Ballard and Manningham.

Comment

[quote user="Gmenfan87"]Yeah I hope they go to sleep on Manningham. Eli will find him if he is open.
                        [/quote]
                        I agree. Said this last week. With the attention Cruz will get it will open it up for all the others
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

As fun as it is to watch a big play downfield... it's the plays in between those big plays that will make the difference. Not every play can be an 80 yard TD pass unless you are NO or playing Madden. I hope they try to double up on Cruz and Nix because that should help open up the run game and allow them to keep the defense rested and aggressive.
                          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue121"]What about ballard? im hoping he plays today. Manningham drops too many passes. I dont think Eli trusts him anymore
                            [/quote]

I believe Falcons have no problem stopping Ballard, especially since he is coming off an injury. We have a pretty nasty lb core. But we are definitely not under estimating Manningham he could have a big day against us thats for sure.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]Manningham takes a lot of heat on this board, but he might be their most dynamic WR. If he has trouble with plays just simplify it for him. Make sure he is a part of the game because he is a very good WR and they can not double Nicks, Manningham, and Cruz. Then of course they have to worry about Ballard.[/quote]

I was real happy to see him get involved today. It is going to be hard to cover Manningham, Nicks, Cruz, and Ballard. Especially with the running game clicking.

Comment

Working...
                              X