• Show
Clear All

• Re: ***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - FALCONS @ GIANTS***

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Terrible decision by Eli[/quote]

why?????

sigpic

Comment

LOL. That was about as easy a call as you could make for PI. I mean he was all over Nicks.

Comment

Well, if Ballard made that catch we wouldn't need a ref call I guess...

Comment

I cannot believe that NON call. The defender was practically humping nicks.

Comment

[quote user="GMenNY21"]THE REFS have it in for us[/quote]That was PI!!!! I can't believe they didn't throw a flag there!
            sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
            You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Time for a turnover for defense! LETS GET IT!

Comment

officials are killing us. Between the holding calls, and non-calls against the Falcons, been pretty one sided in that area.

That last one should have clearly been called, guy was draped all over Nicks.

Comment

How is JPP and Ross?

Comment

IF JPP is out, I'm going to be seriously ticked off at Ross.

Comment

Still don't know why they didn't run the ball on 2nd down.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]You have to be kidding me. The Giants will have to do this without the refs.[/quote]

if the defense can get 1 more 3 and out here they can do it.

sigpic

Comment

The Refs are clearly sending a message to the Giants. I am not sure what is going on here, but I don't like it one bit.

The officiating is absolutely suspect.
                          Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

[quote user="EJ Blue"]the refs are awful man. i don't even care
                            [/quote] Yea it is crap. It is like every TD we have to earn like 2 or 3 times. Lame holding calls, no calls, bad spots
                            Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Someone needs to call out these refs this season. ****ing terrible!!!

Comment

[quote user="Bones911"]I cannot believe that NON call. The defender was practically humping nicks.[/quote]Funny but true!
                                sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                                You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Working...
                                X