This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaction From the Titans Message Board

They're pissed that he's gone. Not too many people saying his best days are behind him. They still feel like he's going to be very productive if his knee holds up. They think the Giants have nothing to lose by giving him 2.5M for one year. Some would even consider wanting him back in 2011 since he's not under contract with the Giants.

PS. one poster said he was on a plane 3 years ago with Bulluck, and Bulluck told him he would eventually be a NY Giant.

Re: Reaction From the Titans Message Board

Btw, has anyone ever been to Nashville? Was there about 2 weeks ago and it's one of the least talked about hidden jewels of this country. Clean town, great women, lots of bars and live music.

Comment

That's a good sign. Unlike last year when the Cowboys lost Canty, if i remember right, they really didn't care too much....

Comment

I think it was a great pick-up, one year deal 2.5 million. Sounds like a smart move.

I think if healthy he can contribute tremendously for this defense. I love his attitude and he is a leader.

I will be picking up a Bulluck jersey this season.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]That's a good sign.* Unlike last year when the Cowboys lost Canty, if i remember right, they really didn't care too much....
          [/quote]

Yeah but there's a big difference between titan and cowboy fans.

Cowboy fans would never admit to themselves that the cowboys did something wrong, even if deep down they knew it.

Comment

[quote user="Jack Robinson"]Btw, has anyone ever been to Nashville? Was there about 2 weeks ago and it's one of the least talked about hidden jewels of this country. Clean town, great women, lots of bars and live music.[/quote]

I don't live very far away from Nashville or Memphis.... Nashville is very nice, especially compared to Memphis ( which is a drug / gang riddled sess pool )

Comment

[quote user="Jack Robinson"]Btw, has anyone ever been to Nashville? Was there about 2 weeks ago and it's one of the least talked about hidden jewels of this country. Clean town, great women, lots of bars and live music.[/quote]

Love Music City

Comment

Home of country music! And I'm not ashamed to say that I'm a fan ...

Comment

[quote user="Jack Robinson"]Btw, has anyone ever been to Nashville? Was there about 2 weeks ago and it's one of the least talked about hidden jewels of this country. Clean town, great women, lots of bars and live music.[/quote]Yes, confirmed awesome place to visit.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Lets add Great Food!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]I think it was a great pick-up, one year deal 2.5 million. Sounds like a smart move.

I think if healthy he can contribute tremendously for this defense. I love his attitude and he is a leader.

I will be picking up a Bulluck jersey this season.[/quote]With the Bulluck and Rolle signings, JR has done alot to fill the leadership void created with AP retiring.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="ny06"]I think it was a great pick-up, one year deal 2.5 million. Sounds like a smart move.

I will be picking up a Bulluck jersey this season.[/quote]With the Bulluck and Rolle signings, JR has done alot to fill the leadership void created with AP retiring.[/quote]

I agree, let's not forget Grant too

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Yes, things are shaping up well as we head into camp next week.

Comment

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]

I don't live very far away from Nashville or Memphis.... Nashville is very nice, especially compared to Memphis ( which is a drug / gang riddled sess pool )

[/quote]

Memphis ain't all that bad. Went there a couple of times when I lived in Mississippi.Beal Street's cool. And some areas downtown are decent. It's just that there's some awful areas in the immediate area.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]Yes, things are shaping up well as we head into camp next week.[/quote]
                              you can sure say that again, just hope all stay healthy and we come outa camp full throtle, nice to hear the titans fans dont throw him under the bus....sounds like a good guy

Comment

Working...
                              X