Falcons pass rush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcons pass rush

We can stop D. Ware from getting to Eli but stopping the Falcons Scrub pass rush is a problem? When did the Falcons get a pass rush?

Re: Falcons pass rush

Scrub pass rush? They are pretty good.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]Scrub pass rush? They are pretty good.[/quote]

20th overall against the pass doesn't suggest getting to the QB very often

Comment

[quote user="ELI_Iz_God"][quote user="gmen0820"]Scrub pass rush? They are pretty good.[/quote]

20th overall against the pass doesn't suggest getting to the QB very often[/quote]Abraham, Edwards, Babineaux and Peters with Beirmann off the bench does suggest that. What are we vs the pass?
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="ELI_Iz_God"]We can stop D. Ware from getting to Eli but stopping the Falcons Scrub pass rush is a problem? When did the Falcons get a pass rush?[/quote]

Abraham has always been a monster, if you stop him, it will stop our pass rush

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="ELI_Iz_God"][quote user="gmen0820"]Scrub pass rush? They are pretty good.[/quote]

20th overall against the pass doesn't suggest getting to the QB very often[/quote]Abraham, Edwards, Babineaux and Peters with Beirmann off the bench does suggest that. What are we vs the pass?[/quote]

Atlanta is 19th in sacks too...but so far they might as well be 1st against us so far. I can throw stats at ya all day if you want.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X