Lets all blame Gilbride...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets all blame Gilbride...

Because whenever the Giants fail it's always Gilbride's fault. This is honestly hilarious. I know a lot of Gmen fans hate Gilbride, but this over the top.

Why don't we wait until the end of the game and then assess the blame? I think its funny that whenever this board whines it always on Gilbride. This is a TEAM. THIS IS A TEAM GAME. Eli audibles, the Oline needs to maintain pressure.

Chill out.

Re: Lets all blame Gilbride...

[quote user="gsp3"]Because whenever the Giants fail it's always Gilbride's fault. This is honestly hilarious. I know a lot of Gmen fans hate Gilbride, but this over the top.

Why don't we wait until the end of the game and then assess the blame? I think its funny that whenever this board whines it always on Gilbride. This is a TEAM. THIS IS A TEAM GAME. Eli audibles, the Oline needs to maintain pressure.

Chill out.[/quote]

Lol prepare for the worse, some of these "fans" thoughtlessly blame him for everything.

Comment

Ya that was some real top notch playcalling the first 3 drives, we should applaud his effort for trying.

Comment

[quote user="mikeq672"]Ya that was some real top notch playcalling the first 3 drives, we should applaud his effort for trying.
        [/quote]

Yeah. I agree great play calling, although when Eli decided to run into our endzone and throw the ball at no one in particular then the play call is bad right? not the feeble play of our QB?

brilliant.

Comment

[quote user="mikeq672"]Ya that was some real top notch playcalling the first 3 drives, we should applaud his effort for trying.
          [/quote]I applaud your effort to not be able to see past the first three drives.

I'll let you know how the game ends.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Being a bit dramatic aren't we? Blame is spread out to just about every coach on the team by various posters. That being said, KG didn't exactly shine in the first half while the D has played very well. I have faith that the offense will get it going, but posting something like this after that first half performance is asking for all kinds of flames...
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="mikeq672"]Ya that was some real top notch playcalling the first 3 drives, we should applaud his effort for trying.
              [/quote]I applaud your effort to not be able to see past the first three drives.

I'll let you know how the game ends.[/quote]

Show me where I said the play calling hasnt gotten better. I wont hold my breath...

Comment

[quote user="brad"]Being a bit dramatic aren't we? Blame is spread out to just about every coach on the team by various posters. That being said, KG didn't exactly shine in the first half while the D has played very well. I have faith that the offense will get it going, but posting something like this after that first half performance is asking for all kinds of flames...[/quote]

The only people being "dramatic" are those posters that blame Gilbride for every poor play our offence executes on offence. If our offence fails its a collective effort. Not centered around one individual.

Comment

[quote user="mikeq672"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="mikeq672"]Ya that was some real top notch playcalling the first 3 drives, we should applaud his effort for trying.

I'll let you know how the game ends.[/quote]

Show me where I said the play calling hasnt gotten better. I wont hold my breath...
                  [/quote]That is the point of this thread. The play calling has gotten better and your post said nothing other then the first three drives.

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="mikeq672"]Ya that was some real top notch playcalling the first 3 drives, we should applaud his effort for trying.
                    [/quote]

Yeah. I agree great play calling, although when Eli decided to run into our endzone and throw the ball at no one in particular then the play call is bad right? not the feeble play of our QB?

brilliant.[/quote]

So Eli doing something stupid completely erases the terrible playcalling that started the game now?

When Gilbride has a season where he breaks team and NFL records, ill cut him some slack like I do Eli.

Comment

Like I said however... they aren't just blaming KG, you can easily find negative posts about Fewell and Coughlin as well.
                      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

[quote user="brad"]Like I said however... they aren't just blaming KG, you can easily find negative posts about Fewell and Coughlin as well.[/quote]

You can find negative and positive posts about anyone

Comment

[quote user="mikeq672"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="mikeq672"]Ya that was some real top notch playcalling the first 3 drives, we should applaud his effort for trying.
                          [/quote]

brilliant.[/quote]

So Eli doing something stupid completely erases the terrible playcalling that started the game now?

When Gilbride has a season where he breaks team and NFL records, ill cut him some slack like I do Eli.
                          [/quote]Lmfao because Gilbride can break records. Tell me, did Eli break those records in spite of Gilbride? LOL

Comment

[quote user="mikeq672"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="mikeq672"]Ya that was some real top notch playcalling the first 3 drives, we should applaud his effort for trying.
                            [/quote]

brilliant.[/quote]

[/quote]

lol Eli would not be breaking all those records without Gilbrides play calling genius. Man you are just as dumb 90 percent of the other senseless Gilbride haters.

Comment

He sure could make life easier by sticking with the run!!!
                              Go Giants!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X