JPP and Ross?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPP and Ross?!?

Just when the D is starting to play well... this is not good. I hope they are both OK!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Re: JPP and Ross?!?

jpp looked fine to me. idk

Comment

[quote user="Spizi"]jpp looked fine to me. idk[/quote]So did T2. I agree though, he should be okay.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Good to see both look OK
        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Spizi"]jpp looked fine to me. idk[/quote]So did T2. I agree though, he should be okay.[/quote]

T2 had JPP's massive body fly into his knee, he looked anything but ok

Comment

[quote user="mikeq672"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Spizi"]jpp looked fine to me. idk[/quote]So did T2. I agree though, he should be okay.[/quote]

[/quote]He got up and walked off the field under his own power.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="mikeq672"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Spizi"]jpp looked fine to me. idk[/quote]So did T2. I agree though, he should be okay.[/quote]

[/quote]

true. i just thought jpp looked like he had the wind knocked out of him

Comment

Ross going to the locker room, doubt he'll be back. Time for the rookie Prince Amukamara to step up.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Ross going to the locker room, doubt he'll be back. Time for the rookie Prince Amukamara to step up.
                  [/quote]

Yeah just heard that... at least JPP seems to be OK, hoping to hear that Ross isn't seriously hurt

Comment

Ross was just dumb to charge the ball when JPP was there. One he prevented JPP from catching. Two he injured himself.

Comment

[quote user="brad"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ross going to the locker room, doubt he'll be back. Time for the rookie Prince Amukamara to step up.
                      [/quote]

Yeah just heard that... at least JPP seems to be OK, hoping to hear that Ross isn't seriously hurt[/quote]

Just heard they were both tired and decided to both lie down. Giants tend to do that

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="mikeq672"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Spizi"]jpp looked fine to me. idk[/quote]So did T2. I agree though, he should be okay.[/quote]

[/quote]He got up and walked off the field under his own power.[/quote]

As do most with that same injury...

But when you see someone drop and their knee bend a way it isnt supposed to bend, you usually know they arent going to be back anytime soon.

Comment

[quote user="brad"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ross going to the locker room, doubt he'll be back. Time for the rookie Prince Amukamara to step up.
                          [/quote]

Yeah just heard that... at least JPP seems to be OK, hoping to hear that Ross isn't seriously hurt[/quote]Most likely a concussion for Ross, didn't look good for either one. At least JPP is still in the game.

Comment

[quote user="Gonzo88"][quote user="brad"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ross going to the locker room, doubt he'll be back. Time for the rookie Prince Amukamara to step up.
                            [/quote]

Yeah just heard that... at least JPP seems to be OK, hoping to hear that Ross isn't seriously hurt[/quote]

Just heard they were both tired and decided to both lie down. Giants tend to do that
                            [/quote]

Oh i get it, thats funny because ESPN made a big deal out of the Giants doing that even though everyteam does it in every football game.

Comment

TT did not look good when he injured his knee. Did you watch the replay? I knew he was in trouble right away and so did he on the way off the field.

Comment

Working...
                              X