This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we got leinart! (Unofficial)

according to fox 5 news he is on his way to the giants now, dont know what the compesation was.

Re: we got leinart!

[quote user="petergriffen"]according to fox 5 news he is on his way to the giants now, dont know what the compesation was.[/quote]

BS!

link?

none of the sources has said a thing.....last I heard they werent interested

Comment

you're joking

hopefully it's a conditional 7th in 2024.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="petergriffen"]according to fox 5 news he is on his way to the giants now, dont know what the compesation was.[/quote]

BS!

link?[/quote]i dont have a link i was watching channel 5 news were duke castiglion(sp) just reported that we got leinart. i know i dont have a million post, but im not one of those idiots to post something like this if i didnt hear it from a reliable source.

Comment

i just watched fox news. they said the giants were interested in him, not they signed him

Comment

no way. i dont like him much. if he improvew his work ethic and sruff he can be good.

Comment

I see nothing about us getting this Reject QB.......

Comment

Schefter hasn't reported it yet so I'm not going to believe it until he does.

Comment

[quote user="petergriffen"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="petergriffen"]according to fox 5 news he is on his way to the giants now, dont know what the compesation was.[/quote]

BS!

link?[/quote]i dont have a link i was watching channel 5 news were duke castiglion(sp) just reported that we got leinart. i know i dont have a million post, but im not one of those idiots to post something like this if i didnt hear it from a reliable source.[/quote]
                  duke castiglione is a joke.

Comment

I think you need to check your ears....

Twitter would be blowing up if this was true

Comment

[quote user="petergriffen"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="petergriffen"]according to fox 5 news he is on his way to the giants now, dont know what the compesation was.[/quote]

BS!

link?[/quote]i dont have a link i was watching channel 5 news were duke castiglion(sp) just reported that we got leinart. i know i dont have a million post, but im not one of those idiots to post something like this if i didnt hear it from a reliable source.[/quote] u may have heard wrong......they were interested ...then lost interest...

Comment

[quote user="petergriffen"]according to fox 5 news he is on his way to the giants now, dont know what the compesation was.[/quote]

BS. Without a link, this thing stinks

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="petergriffen"]according to fox 5 news he is on his way to the giants now, dont know what the compesation was.[/quote]

BS!

link?

none of the sources has said a thing.....last I heard they werent interested[/quote]

I got your back, AGAIN! [:O]
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

what we need is an accurate qb that can be mobile and avoid ore than 1 sack in the superbowl. mind you eli, wanted that ring, but i dont see the drive and desire he had that year anymore

Comment

total nonsense ..............
                              Winter Is Coming .... Go Giants !

Comment

Working...
                              X