Falcons board down LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcons board down LOL

LOL just going to see whats up with some falcon fans I have been talking to this week...

Re: Falcons board down LOL

Haha

Comment

They go down even when the Falcons ain't playing...

Comment

Falcons board is in full meltdown mode. Their fans are going nuts. Damn, it feels good!

Comment

But you can see well over 3,000 unhappy comments at the Atlanta Constitution's live game blog.

http://blogs.ajc.com/mark-bradley-blog

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]LOL just going to see whats up with some falcon fans I have been talking to this week...[/quote]
            Thanks for reminding me.. Hope all those fans that came on here talking junk come back for their crow
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Yea, where are those little asshats. Come eat your crow. Or falcon.

We've got two choices on the menu.

Comment

Off topic here but does anyone else feel sorry for Matt Ryan? Looks like the rest of his team just gave up when they were down 17-2 while he was trying to rally them.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Off topic here but does anyone else feel sorry for Matt Ryan? Looks like the rest of his team just gave up when they were down 17-2 while he was trying to rally them.[/quote]Yeah i like Ryan. poor guy just doesnt have the team to win

Comment

[quote user="scf424"]Yea, where are those little asshats. Come eat your crow. Or falcon.

We've got two choices on the menu.[/quote]Wonder where that SoCal falcon guy is lol

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Off topic here but does anyone else feel sorry for Matt Ryan? Looks like the rest of his team just gave up when they were down 17-2 while he was trying to rally them.[/quote]

Hes in a worse position now than eli was a few years ago when Eli was 0-2 in the postseason. I feel worse for GONZO. but hey, i dont feel bad about MY TEAM

Comment

Cowboys do that too

you gotta do that with a loser fanbase

ours stays up...I know from the Philly playoff loss, my longest ban ever

Comment

I'm really grateful and appreciative of this amazing opportunity. I can't even laugh at them. Imagine if that was us getting embarrassed and scoring 2 points in a playoff game, I don't even want to imagine how these boards would look like....

Probably something like this: Fire Coughlin, Gilbride, Fewel, Reese, Quinn, Rolle, Canty...etc

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]Cowboys do that too

you gotta do that with a loser fanbase

ours stays up...I know from the Philly playoff loss, my longest ban ever
                            [/quote]

LOL you are an original gangsta, that's why banny

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Off topic here but does anyone else feel sorry for Matt Ryan? Looks like the rest of his team just gave up when they were down 17-2 while he was trying to rally them.[/quote]

yeah, when they panned over to the bench and you just saw all the players sitting down looking dejected...makes me grateful that we have a qb who's so good in the two minute drill that our team never gives up on him. you would never see the gmen looking that anguished, they all trust eli to bring them back

Comment

Working...
                              X