"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Green Bay BEWARE... the Giants are coming back into your home

Giants 3 Ryan's 0 Go blue !!!!! And if you think GB wanted to play Big
    Blue again you're Nuts after winning a game in the regular season that
    they know should have been a lost, all I can say is (I'm ALL IN ) Giants
    27 GB 17

Comment

I already checked, there's 3 Ryans on the Packer roster (Ryan Grant, Ryan Taylor, and Ryan Pickett).

Bansaw, can we get a Ryan checklist?
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

We'll see how McCarthy's decision to rest Rodgers last week turns out. Will it make him more or less sharp?

Comment

You mean coming back into their home where the Giants lost 45-17 last time?

Comment

[quote user="wut"]You mean coming back into their home where the Giants lost 45-17 last time?
            [/quote]
            whata?
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

No I was thinking more of the time when the Giants beat that *** in the NFC Championship game, ended Favre's career as a packer and went on to win the Superbowl...

Comment

Yeah. Don't forget what happened the last time the Giants played these Packers in Lambeau.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...1012260gnb.htm

You will never get away with comparing this game to the '07 game. No Favre, no Al Harris, no Bob Sanders, no Steve Spagnuolo

Comment

[quote user="adversus"]Yeah. Don't forget what happened the last time the Giants played these Packers in Lambeau.

You will never get away with comparing this game to the '07 game. No Favre, no Al Harris, no Bob Sanders, no Steve Spagnuolo[/quote]

WHAT! You mean Green Bay fans can actually attempt to talk trash?

I could've sworn you were just going to offer to knit us some sweaters if you beat us...

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

[quote user="adversus"]Yeah. Don't forget what happened the last time the Giants played these Packers in Lambeau.

You will never get away with comparing this game to the '07 game. No Favre, no Al Harris, no Bob Sanders, no Steve Spagnuolo[/quote]

No cruz, no ELIte eli play, giants peaking at the right time again? I think its certainly fine to compare the two. Not to mention losing by 3 to an undefeated team during reular season, and getting a chance for payback in the playoffs.

Comment

Even though the Packers are more skilled overall, don't underestimate how hungry this Giants team has been in the past few weeks.

Giants 31
                      Packers 28

Comment

bob sanders?

Comment

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]

WHAT! You mean Green Bay fans can actually attempt to talk trash?

I could've sworn you were just going to offer to knit us some sweaters if you beat us...

[/quote]

LOL

The best one I've ever read was that if the Packers beat the Giants the fans ("us") send you guys a gift certificate to "Bed, Bath and Beyond".

ROFLMAO

You know the Green Bay Packers are NOT the Atlanta Falcons.

The Green Bay Packers are NOT going to put up 2 points.

They may put up 22 points, or 32 points, or 42 points or even 52 points.

Whatcha gonna do then?

Comment

I don't look at that game last year at Lambeau cause Giants were hung over from that horrible loss to Eagles at home, were clearly not ready to play. Packers were peaking at that time. This time the Giants are peaking, especially on defense, and are very confident they can hang with the Packers after taking them down to the wire a month ago. As far as injuries, both teams were missing key guys in that game. Packers were missing LBs Hawk and Clifton, and left tackle Chad Clifton. Giants obviously were missing Osi and Manningham and Baas, and Boley was in his first game back from a hamstring injury. Both teams are healthy now so there should be no excuses either way

Comment

I meant LBS Hawk and Desmond Bishop

Comment

Working...
                              X