Bigger Role for Jerrel Jernigan possible in 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    We think alike. Maybe cause we're both from Westchester.
    Cool where you from? I'm in Elmsford. Long time Giants fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
      gmen46 talks in circles. He doesn't quite get the whole picture cause he's stuck in his own disillusionment.
      Astounding. Curious (slightly) what your "whole picture" is, that I don't get. Is there some grand Giants scheme that every fan knows about that has been kept from me?

Comment

Originally posted by Striker1 View Post
        Cool where you from? I'm in Elmsford. Long time Giants fan...
        I was born and raised (until age 12 )in New Rochelle. Started following the Giants when i was 6 when my dad brought me home a program from a Giants - Eagles game in 1964. Spent my teen years in Ann Arbor Michigan and adult years in Chicago and currently in Alabama. All three of my daughters went to Troy. One graduated with Jernigan and knows him. I have been watching Jernigan since he was in high school. Still have family in New Rochelle-Rye and Manhatten.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen46 View Post
          Astounding. Curious (slightly) what your "whole picture" is, that I don't get. Is there some grand Giants scheme that every fan knows about that has been kept from me?
          You and I have done the over and out - 10-4 good buddy thing. I really don't have the time or interest in explaining anything else to you about my take as well as others on this subject. I think since your in Colorado you gotta be an ok guy. Colorado is my favorite state. Just got back from Steamboat. We just have different opinions on this subject. I'm gonna leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
            I agree this was the case. Yet, difficult to understand the lack of implementation. I believe there is a team in Foxboro that have been successful with the schemes you mention in your post in the past and there's alot of tape to review here. Welker / Amendola ; Amendola, Edelmen......inside slot combos. We can do the same with Cruz and JJ all day long in addition to Randle and ??? ( whomever is added ) on the outside stretching the field..... all day long
            Exactly my thinking I will post some of my tape of the Oregon State offense from 2012 so those who arent familiar with are QB coach can get a handle on him. Like I said on other threads this hire was 1 that was out of the box but when you examine it closely on the structures of the offenses its actually a perfect marriage, Im very excited

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
              I agree with you....Gilbride struggled alot, actually. Among other things, he didn't use Jacobs as effectively as he could have, nor did he feature Wilson properly while he was healthy.
              Yes he struggled to get the most impact out of Wilson.Why im not the biggest believer in Wilsons ability as a a line him up and run between the tackles runner ,he does have the ability to break off huge gains if they can get him the ball on the perimeter. Should of tried to involve him in the passing game. Maybe use him as a slot receiver

Comment

Working...
              X