X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Falcon, Gonzo88...come out come out

Where you guys at ?? LOL

Re: SoCal Falcon, Gonzo88...come out come out

Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .[/quote]

It's all in good fun, hence the LOL, was I being disrespectful? Lighten up...

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Where you guys at ?? LOL[/quote]The have joined the Jets, the Eagles and the Cowboys fans in the land of misery.

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Where you guys at ?? LOL[/quote]

They are probably not in a good mood right now lol

Comment

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Where you guys at ?? LOL[/quote]The have joined the Jets, the Eagles and the Cowboys fans in the land of misery.[/quote]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .[/quote]I guess you have not read Gonzo's comments in the "Smack Talk Central"

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .[/quote]

It's all in good fun, hence the LOL, was I being disrespectful? Lighten up...[/quote]
                Just not a big fan of gloating . . . . .

Comment

We can gloat after we win the super bowl.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .[/quote]

It's all in good fun, hence the LOL, was I being disrespectful? Lighten up...[/quote]
                    Just not a big fan of gloating . . . . .[/quote]

And I'm not a big fan of pickles, but sometimes they put it on my burgers and I eat them anyway.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .[/quote]

Just not a big fan of gloating . . . . .[/quote]+1
                      my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

[quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .[/quote]

Just not a big fan of gloating . . . . .[/quote]+1[/quote]

ok guys, its a message board. I will never see these guys. I, nor they, are not on either team. It's not that serious. It will not effect the outcome of the next game. Or the game after. I guess you never gloat with your buddies or bust other fan's balls. It wasn't that bad, seriously, lighten the heck up.

Comment

They're somewhere on an Atlanta Hawks or Braves website because the Falcons are DONE. Long time til August. I agree... they were respectful.

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .[/quote]

ok guys, its a message board. I will never see these guys. I, nor they, are not on either team. It's not that serious. It will not effect the outcome of the next game. Or the game after. I guess you never gloat with your buddies or bust other fan's balls. It wasn't that bad, seriously, lighten the heck up.[/quote]

Haha my brother in law was actually born and currently lives in Atlanta. I spent the last hour on the phone with him trying to convince him that the falcons aren't as bad as they looked today. That entire city is in disbelief right now. No one really thought t would be easy for them, but NO one expected the gmen to dominate like they did.

Falcons coaching staff **** the bed, again. Third time mike smith and company haven't prepped their guys for the playoffs. Really not trying to make it sound as if I'm taking credit away from us, because we played a hell of a game. But I don't think mike smith is the answer in Atlanta.

Comment

[quote user="greenca190"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .[/quote]

ok guys, its a message board. I will never see these guys. I, nor they, are not on either team. It's not that serious. It will not effect the outcome of the next game. Or the game after. I guess you never gloat with your buddies or bust other fan's balls. It wasn't that bad, seriously, lighten the heck up.[/quote]

Haha my brother in law was actually born and currently lives in Atlanta. I spent the last hour on the phone with him trying to convince him that the falcons aren't as bad as they looked today. That entire city is in disbelief right now. No one really thought t would be easy for them, but NO one expected the gmen to dominate like they did.

Falcons coaching staff **** the bed, again. Third time mike smith and company haven't prepped their guys for the playoffs. Really not trying to make it sound as if I'm taking credit away from us, because we played a hell of a game. But I don't think mike smith is the answer in Atlanta.[/quote]

Marvin Lewis showed last night and Smith showed today that the playoffs are too big for some coaches . . . . not too big for ours though!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X