Amani! Toomer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amani! Toomer!

The Atlanta possession right after Manningham's sideline tippy toe Toomer like grab! Anyone else catch him?

Love when old players come back for the big games.

Re: Amani! Toomer!

[quote user="CruzMissle"]The Atlanta possession right after Manningham's sideline tippy toe Toomer like grab! Anyone else catch him?

Love when old players come back for the big games.[/quote] My wife of all people noticed the same..

Comment

He looked like he was falling into a bed of pillows.
      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Noticed that too, great athleticism

Comment

that was one pretty catch!

Comment

total Toomer on that play...
            glad him and Nicks picked up the slack for a double-teamed Cruuuuuuuzzz

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]total Toomer on that play...
              [/quote]
              I said in other threads that if the pay to much attention to Cruz and try and take him away that the others would burn them and nicks and MM did just that
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]total Toomer on that play...
                [/quote]
                I said in other threads that if the pay to much attention to Cruz and try and take him away that the others would burn them and nicks and MM did just that[/quote]

well, we both know as do others, that we have one of the BEST WR corps in all of pro-football.

we are loaded with talent and obviously it shows.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]total Toomer on that play...
                  [/quote]
                  I said in other threads that if the pay to much attention to Cruz and try and take him away that the others would burn them and nicks and MM did just that[/quote]

well, we both know as do others, that we have one of the BEST WR corps in all of pro-football.

[/quote]

This receiving core is down right lethal. Yet, many want Manningham gone.

Comment

[quote user="I Bleed Blue"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]total Toomer on that play...
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

This receiving core is down right lethal. Yet, many want Manningham gone.[/quote]

Mario's a burner. pure and simple. his knock is that he doesn't consistently run the correct route.

Comment

I LOVE toomer,two mich.guy's having fun

Comment

Thought the same thing.

Comment

[quote user="CruzMissle"]The Atlanta possession right after Manningham's sideline tippy toe Toomer like grab! Anyone else catch him?

Love when old players come back for the big games.[/quote]

He does the pre- and post-game shows on channel 9 with Russ Salsberg, Banks, and Cross.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

TOOMERISM...

Comment

I said the same thing! When I saw him catch that ball on the sideline, my first comment was "tippy toes Toomer"! LOL

Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X