No announcement yet.

WAS THIS OSI"S FINAL GAME AT THE MET???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAS THIS OSI"S FINAL GAME AT THE MET???

Didn't want to bring this up before the big game but everything points to that direction based on what i am reading. Osi was a beast again today, i just don't get this 10 sacks in 9 games, who else will fill in for him when he's gone, can someone please explain this madness to me. REESE PAY THIS MAN HIS MONEY!!!!

Re: WAS THIS OSI"S FINAL GAME AT THE MET???

He's not going anywhere bro. If a team wants to give up a first for him ..that fine with me.

Comment

If he stays he is not getting one red cent more than what he gets now. He has one more year on his contract and they have to pay Tuck when he is due a new contract.

Comment

Never seen fans soo eager to get rid of a pro bowl players because he thinks he deserves to be paid

Comment

stayin i hope

Comment

Huge Osi fan here. I never left his side when most here were telling him to get lost. This guy is very valuable. I think he will be moved though. Hoping for a 2nd rounder for him. A team like the Pats who are a great team but lacking the pass rush will pay up, especially since they have 2 first round picks.

Unfortunately, there is no way to keep Tuck and JPP if Osi can get a pay day, and JPP is a MUST. Kinda like why I feel Manham is gone. Cruz and Nicks are MUSTS.

If we can manage to get a early second for him, I would suggest we draft a replacement. CHANDLER JONES of Syracuse. Dude is a beast and easily Cuse's best defensive player. Great attitute and non stop motor. Long arms and good pass rush skills. Great charactor guy.

Comment

I like Osi, but I'd I had to choose between Tuck and Osi getting an extension ...I'm going with Tuck.

Like I said Osi is staying with us, I doubt anyone trades a 1st rs pick for him.

Comment

The Giants are going to trade Osi and the way he is playing, we should get a good deal.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]Never seen fans soo eager to get rid of a pro bowl players because he thinks he deserves to be paid[/quote]

Of course he deserves to be paid. The good news is that he is being paid and he's under contract.

Comment

I don't think so many people want to get rid of him. I mean the stuff in the summer was annoying, but he is a good player. However, he is not getting more money and if he is going to hold out for more he may have some trade value.

Comment

I think it will be his last game.

Osi will want a new deal, he won;t get one, and in fairness to Osi, he will deserve to be either released or traded.

I think this could be the last few games for Jacobs, and maybe McKenzie as well.

Aaror Ross will probably be gone, and Kiwanuka may want to go get paid too.

There will be turnover, there always is.

Comment

Osi was always one of my fav players, i hope hes staying. He's been a beast when healthy and on the field.

Comment

Amazing how much money will motivate an "injured player".

Comment

I'm gonna miss seeing Jacobs in a Giants uni
                            my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

[quote user="poppa smurph"]I'm gonna miss seeing Jacobs in a Giants uni[/quote] Jacobs will be back at a reduced rate...

Comment

Working...
                              X