just got back from the game..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got back from the game..

oh man oh man oh man what a game! how was the crowd on tv? 2 points do u hear me, 2 points!!!! go gmen...had a great day at the stadium, sadly didnt get to see a cruz td but its all good, go big blue!!

Re: just got back from the game..

The crowd was insane...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

The stadium was LOUD, they said on air that because of the noise it was hard for Atlanta to do their hard count and make adjustments.

GREAT JOB!

Comment

i was screaming my lungs out lol

Comment

[quote user="mattpl908"]oh man oh man oh man what a game! how was the crowd on tv? 2 points do u hear me, 2 points!!!! go gmen...had a great day at the stadium, sadly didnt get to see a cruz td but its all good, go big blue!!
          [/quote]

you guys were awesome on tv. it was great!

sigpic

Comment

yeah i def lost my voice u think they gonna replay the game later this week

Comment

GREAT GAME! Wish I was there. Stadium sounded like it was rocking! Not so much early, but late anyway once the offense woke up.

Comment

louddddd
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

The crowd was great today a big hand to all,just a great job!!!! ALL IN GO G-MEN

Comment

[quote user="mattpl908"]oh man oh man oh man what a game! how was the crowd on tv? 2 points do u hear me, 2 points!!!! go gmen...had a great day at the stadium, sadly didnt get to see a cruz td but its all good, go big blue!!
                    [/quote]

Glad you got to go. There is nothing like going to a game with 60 or 70 thousand of people screaming their lungs out. This is especially true if you have a team you can really root for, a team which you believe in, a team which has a good attitude.

Comment

I swear to you I felt the building shaking

Comment

[/quote]

Well...Who won?

j/k
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Crowd sounded good on TV, and Atlanta was having problems communicating... The crowd knew when to get louder too as Ryan was trying to audible... Nice job 12th man.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

The crowd sounded awesome on TV....between the defense, the crowd, and the running game, I was expecting to see Jim Burt in there.

Comment

Working...
                            X