Today's Win validated the Division title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Win validated the Division title

If we took the Division at 9-7 and had a 'One and Done' in the playoffs, I think it would have taken the shine off of us by a lot.

In my eyes, today's win, validated the Division title, validated the NFC East a little bit, and left me feeling real good about the 2011 season regardless of what happens now.

I totally hope we beat Green Bat, and I think they are beatable, but regardless of what happens, this GIANTS team ultimately will be one I think we can all be Proud of.

Re: Today's Win validated the Division title

Agree 100%, but of course thats not the goal at all

Comment

we must..destroy...OH ****, it's the GREEN BAT

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]If we took the Division at 9-7 and had a 'One and Done' in the playoffs, I think it would have taken the shine off of us by a lot.

In my eyes, today's win, validated the Division title, validated the NFC East a little bit, and left me feeling real good about the 2011 season regardless of what happens now.

I totally hope we beat Green Bat, and I think they are beatable, but regardless of what happens, this GIANTS team ultimately will be one I think we can all be Proud of.
        [/quote]
        I hear ya Tommy ...Excellent post!

Comment

Exactly how I feel. It did me proud to see some old time Giant defense out of these guys. The same effort against Rogers will keep us in the game.

Comment

today's win only proved the obvious : that Atlanta sucks.
            no more , no less.

but i'm still happy that we spanked a team that we should have.
            due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
            my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

yes it does let's beat the packers

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]If we took the Division at 9-7 and had a 'One and Done' in the playoffs, I think it would have taken the shine off of us by a lot.

[/quote]

todays win was certainly validation! noone thought we'd be here!

i am really happy with this team cuz they always grind and try hard!

great win today.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]today's win only proved the obvious : that Atlanta sucks.
                  no more , no less.

but i'm still happy that we spanked a team that we should have.[/quote]
                  You continue to cement your position as the biggest moron on these boards. Congrats!

Comment

without the help of the zebras, we would have beat them a few weeks ago....

Comment

[/quote]

+1. I feel the same way. I'm actually gonna buy a 2011 Division Champs shirt now! It was a rough season, but they pulled it together at the end. I'm proud of this team.

Comment

Anything is gravy for me at this point. We knocked the Eagles out of the playoffs directly, then pretty much killed the Jets in that same game. Then we knocked the cowboys out directly, and won the first playoff game in OUR house.

This team was written off in preseason. I'd love to see a win in GB and another SB run, but if we lost a hard fought game next week, I'm not going to feel awful about it.

Moreover, if this banged up defense can play like it has the past 3 weeks, imagine next season with a healthy defense (although you never know what will happen).

Comment

Absolutely. We had one of the toughest schedules in the league, and an injury-plagued start.

Comment

your Thread Title ?

total agreement.

or

'nuff said

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="blueomaha"]without the help of the zebras, we would have beat them a few weeks ago....
                              [/quote]

zebras tried to screw the Giants again today..."what 1st down completion?"

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                              X