X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Prince!

Prince Island! hoping for a big game against rodgers

Re: The Prince!

Hugh day!! 7tackes,1 pic and 3 pass defended!!!

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]Hugh day!! 7tackes,1 pic and 3 pass defended!!![/quote]

prince had a pick?? I went to grab pizza outside but i i didnt miss much..guess i missed that

Comment

Prince played well, Cause he was asked to play man, and bump n run ,which was and is his game,, good Prince of N.Y!!

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Voldamort"]Hugh day!! 7tackes,1 pic and 3 pass defended!!![/quote]

prince had a pick?? I went to grab pizza outside but i i didnt miss much..guess i missed that[/quote] I didnt think he did either. but i was making victory brownies.

Comment

Nobody threw an int this game.

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]Hugh day!! 7tackes,1 pic and 3 pass defended!!![/quote]Dude, he had 1 tackle today and filled in nicely when Ross left the game. Where are you getting these stats from?

Comment

and so it will be done

Comment

I think he was making a prediction.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Voldamort"]Hugh day!! 7tackes,1 pic and 3 pass defended!!![/quote]Dude, he had 1 tackle today and filled in nicely when Ross left the game. Where are you getting these stats from?
                    [/quote]

I'm just gonna assume he means those are his career stats as of right now. his 1 pic came against eagles. just my thought
                    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Voldamort"]Hugh day!! 7tackes,1 pic and 3 pass defended!!![/quote]Dude, he had 1 tackle today and filled in nicely when Ross left the game. Where are you getting these stats from?
                      [/quote]

I'm just gonna assume he means those are his career stats as of right now. his 1 pic came against eagles. just my thought[/quote]Well i was talking about the packers so it was most likely him agreeing with me and making a prediction

Comment

I'm not expecting anything of Prince right now and anyone criticizing him right now is just crazy. The guy missed the entire preseason and most of the season and is a rookie. Let start judging him next year. If he gets thrust into a starting role due to injury in these playoffs, I will NOT be down on him this year not matter what.

Comment

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Voldamort"]Hugh day!! 7tackes,1 pic and 3 pass defended!!![/quote]Dude, he had 1 tackle today and filled in nicely when Ross left the game. Where are you getting these stats from?
                          [/quote]

I think he is dreaming of next week.

Comment

Well, hopefully Ross will be ready for Sunday. (Holy crap, I just said that?)

Comment

[quote user="giantman8493"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Voldamort"]Hugh day!! 7tackes,1 pic and 3 pass defended!!![/quote]

prince had a pick?? I went to grab pizza outside but i i didnt miss much..guess i missed that[/quote] I didnt think he did either. but i was making victory brownies.[/quote]

Lol you guys are hilarious. I think the dude was making a prediction.
                              Prince didn't do anything special on the stats sheet

Comment

Working...
                              X