Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, let's dream a little, who would you most want to beat.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, let's dream a little, who would you most want to beat.....

....in the super bowl in this field of teams....

For me, no question, I want the Ravens.

Re: OK, let's dream a little, who would you most want to beat.....

49ers in Championship game like 1990

Comment

49'ers by far.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Steelers. I want people to know Eli's better than Roethlisberger.

Comment

[quote user="Eli2Nicks612"]Steelers. I want people to know Eli's better than Roethlisberger.[/quote]
          Want to beat Brady and BB again
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="Eli2Nicks612"]Steelers. I want people to know Eli's better than Roethlisberger.[/quote]They aren't getting past the Broncos.

I want the Patriots again.

Comment

I changed my mind. I wouldn't mind beating Brady again.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Call me crazy but I kinda want to beat Baby Jesus in the big game. It would be entertaining to play the Broncos again with a young QB.

I'd kind of feel sorry for taking a Superbowl away from Houston since I like them a bunch and would love to see them win one if we can't make it there.

Comment

SAINTS!

Comment

The Ravens. Since I live in the middle of Ravens territory, and they're my 3rd least favorite team after Dallas and Philly.

Such obnoxious fans, riding the coat tails of two aging defensive heroes in Reed and Lewis.

I want to light them up.

Comment

The Ravens. Since I live in the middle of Ravens territory, and they're my 3rd least favorite team after Dallas and Philly.

Such obnoxious fans, riding the coat tails of two aging defensive heroes in Reed and Lewis.

I want to light them up.

Comment

The Ravens...

Comment

ok, so the thread title didn't say Super Bowl, but that's what I meant.

As far as the Steelers, who look like they are going down, I just don't even want Ben going back there AGAIN.

As far as the Pats.......I feel like the old saying about going to the well too often....

I'm still stinging from the beating the Ravens gave us in 2000, that's why I want them.

Comment

There is a few teams that we have a SB history with still in the playoffs. Of those Ravens are the one we let get away... wouldn't mind another chance at them.
                            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

[quote user="Rudyy"]49'ers by far.[/quote]

Same conference, how would that work?

Comment

Working...
                              X