Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nicks.. Gut feeling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
    OK...let's try it this way:

    Either 32 teams will be leary of his injury history, and he gets a low offer, or at least a few teams believe he is a ticket to the SB and he gets overpaid.

    That's what it comes down to.
    Time will tell....
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Time will tell....
      I'm saying bet on the latter.
      Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
        I'm saying bet on the latter.
        I don't bet but OK (in the figurative)
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I don't bet but OK (in the figurative)
          If not, he's a Patriot!
          Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
            If not, he's a Patriot!
            I think the Pats are the team best suited for him. (Except us)
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Him & Tom Brady will light it up. No more "I can't throw the ball to myself"...

              Comment


              • I just don't understand the public opinion on Nicks. 2012 he was on pace for another good year then he got injured during the season (bucs game where the defender literally did the dougie on his ankle). Come back this year and in an abysmal offense he still put up good yards, he just didn't find the end zone as often, whether that is solely on him or other evident factors is up for debate. He said he is fine health wise, when healthy he is a top 10 #1 period. If the giants can work out a deal to keep him it would benefit this team, bit it seems like the consensus is even with a fair for both parties deal its time to let go with a proven receiver...I just find the wish wash outstanding.

                Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                @Katdaddyjay 17h
                @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

                Comment


                • Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                  I just don't understand the public opinion on Nicks. 2012 he was on pace for another good year then he got injured during the season (bucs game where the defender literally did the dougie on his ankle). Come back this year and in an abysmal offense he still put up good yards, he just didn't find the end zone as often, whether that is solely on him or other evident factors is up for debate. He said he is fine health wise, when healthy he is a top 10 #1 period. If the giants can work out a deal to keep him it would benefit this team, bit it seems like the consensus is even with a fair for both parties deal its time to let go with a proven receiver...I just find the wish wash outstanding.
                  It's simple.
                  He's not healthy, it's evident. Why blow all of your money on an unknown player? I love Hakeem, but his body is breaking down.
                  The "When he's healthy, he's number one" is true..but that's ONLY when he is healthy. He's been in decline since 2012. What makes you believe he will magically bounce back this year? Especially from a health standpoint.

                  Not taking that chance.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I will make this prediction though DC. And I'm basing this on his staying relatively healthy next year.

                    Hakeem Nicks will outproduce any Giants WR next season......whether he's a Giant or not.

                    i would be thrilled if he's still a Giant but I just don't see it.
                    This is getting bad. I'm agreeing with you too much. lol
                    Engage brain before speaking.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      It's simple.
                      He's not healthy, it's evident. Why blow all of your money on an unknown player? I love Hakeem, but his body is breaking down.
                      The "When he's healthy, he's number one" is true..but that's ONLY when he is healthy. He's been in decline since 2012. What makes you believe he will magically bounce back this year? Especially from a health standpoint.

                      Not taking that chance.
                      He was injured for almost all of 2012.
                      Engage brain before speaking.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by speedman View Post
                        This is getting bad. I'm agreeing with you too much. lol
                        If it makes you feel better..............Eli sucks!!!


                        I crack myself up!!!!!!
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by speedman View Post
                          He was injured for almost all of 2012.
                          I know.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            It's simple.
                            He's not healthy, it's evident. Why blow all of your money on an unknown player? I love Hakeem, but his body is breaking down.
                            The "When he's healthy, he's number one" is true..but that's ONLY when he is healthy. He's been in decline since 2012. What makes you believe he will magically bounce back this year? Especially from a health standpoint.

                            Not taking that chance.
                            You would rather take the chance of losing a top 10 receiver?

                            He is 26 - unless the Giants know something special about his injury then "gambling" on Nicks' injury is a hell of a lot less of a gamble than they'd be taking letting him go and thinking they will ever be able to replace him

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              If it makes you feel better..............Eli sucks!!!


                              I crack myself up!!!!!!
                              You're now back to normal.
                              Engage brain before speaking.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by speedman View Post
                                You're now back to normal.
                                I've never been "normal".

                                Thank God.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X