JUST GOT BACK FROM THE GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST GOT BACK FROM THE GAME

And let me tell you....it was amazing. I am yet to re-watch the game on TV.

just my experience...

The seats were great. I don't really understand why people complain about them. They were amazing. I ended up sitting next to some cool people who treated me well. Everyone is cool and kind. Spent all game talking to this man who was with his son. I love being a Giants fan and i love the Giants fan for how well they treat others.

THE CROWD WAS INSANE. We did not sit down for one Atlanta possession. It was completely the way it should be. This is what a home game should feel like. They also went completely nuts when Nicks cut back to the left and eluded the final falcon before taking it to the house. I loved the towels, watching everyone wave their towels was so breathtaking.

Now for the game...

I am so proud of this defense. The Falcons challenged our D on multiple 4th downs only to be shut down on each. It was amazing watching this D play, they played with heart.

That safety was not a safety.

A couple of ball spots were messed up by the refs, along with a pass interference call and 1 or 2 holdings.

I cant describe how well the D played. There were so many broken passes etc.

Brandon Jacobs looked like Brandon Jacobs. He was running like a ****ing bulldozer out there. Ahmad not so much.

Its good to see Nicks and Manningham come up big with Cruz not doing well today. Imagine if our entire offense was on at once? Slow start btw, we cant let that happen next week or we will fall behind big.

Finally it was such an amazing experience, Giants fans are amazing and i cant wait for the GB game.

Cheers.

Re: JUST GOT BACK FROM THE GAME

@TSash
    Tyler Sash
    Thanks for all the fans that came out today to give us that home field advantage! We appreciate it! @Giants. #NYG

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]@TSash
      Tyler Sash
      Thanks for all the fans that came out today to give us that home field advantage! We appreciate it! @Giants. #NYG[/quote]

was it loud on tv? my ears are still ringning.

Comment

watched tthe game on tv... crowd was killer with the noise mojo etc.. THANK YOU ALL GIANT FANS THAT WENT TO THE GAME U GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

Comment

Just got back to the hotel. WOW, just ****ing WOW.

The crowd was A W E S O M E!
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

i'm always knockin' our 12th man.
            not today, today was Seattle-esque !
            due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
            my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]i'm always knockin' our 12th man.
              not today, today was Seattle-esque ![/quote]

We need to have those towels every game.

Comment

I tell you.....its amazing what a small piece of cheep cloth can do.

Loud and crazy.....all good. Was a great day....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Great to hear. I was there last week for the Cowboys game and it was great. It was a safety. One of the few calls the refs got right.

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"]And let me tell you....it was amazing. I am yet to re-watch the game on TV.

*just my experience...

The seats were great. I don't really understand why people complain about them. They were amazing. I ended up sitting next to some cool people who treated me well. Everyone is cool and kind. Spent all game talking to this man who was with his son. I love being a Giants fan and i love the Giants fan for how well they treat others.

THE CROWD WAS INSANE. We did not sit down for one Atlanta possession. It was completely the way it should be. This is what a home game should feel like. They also went completely nuts when Nicks cut back to the left and eluded the final falcon before taking it to the house. I loved the towels, watching everyone wave their towels was so breathtaking.

Now for the game...

I am so proud of this defense. The Falcons challenged our D on multiple 4th downs only to be shut down on each. It was amazing watching this D play, they played with heart.

A couple of ball spots were messed up by the refs, along with a pass interference call and 1 or 2 holdings.

Brandon Jacobs looked like Brandon Jacobs. He was running like a ****ing bulldozer out there. Ahmad not so much.

Its good to see Nicks and Manningham come up big with Cruz not doing well today. Imagine if our entire offense was on at once? Slow start btw, we cant let that happen next week or we will fall behind big.

Finally it was such an amazing experience, Giants fans are amazing and i cant wait for the GB game.

Cheers.
                    [/quote]
                    Love your post, but must ask you to rewatch the game and I think you'll change your mind about Bradshaw's effort. Also, Cruz was often double teamed, which was why he had a quite game and Nicks and Manningham stepped up.

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Great to hear. I was there last week for the Cowboys game and it was great. It was a safety. One of the few calls the refs got right.[/quote]
                      Yes... a safety. No way out.

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="NYgiants141"]And let me tell you....it was amazing. I am yet to re-watch the game on TV.

just my experience...

Now for the game...

Cheers.
                        [/quote]
                        Love your post, but must ask you to rewatch the game and I think you'll change your mind about Bradshaw's effort. Also, Cruz was often double teamed, which was why he had a quite game and Nicks and Manningham stepped up.[/quote]

You are completely right about Cruz, i am so exhausted i barely remember what the scoring plays were like. I'm going to watch this game on TV and im pretty sure you're right about everything you said. Cruz WAS double teamed most of the time as you said, a better way to put it would be that they handicapped us by covering Cruz so our other guys picked it up

Comment

Was at Redd's in Carlstadt watching the game with fellow Giant fans.

Outstanding play all around. Especially the D. Everyone came to play.

Good job G-Men!! Go get Green Bay!!

Comment

I too just got back and wow, so glad that I made the 3 hour trip and went! The crowd was insane and us up in the cheap seats never sat down. Went nuts with that freaking towel. First time in the stadium and it was very nice but wasn't a huge fan of the scoreboard location wise. Still the seats were great for being halfway up the nosebleeds, could see the whole field.

Also went with the satellite parking in the Murray Hill lot and I may never actually park at the stadium lot again. It was great, very private but still had that tailgate feel. Buses shipped us right to the front of the stadium and picked us up right after the game saving us at least an hour sitting in traffic in the parking lot. We were out of there in about 15 minutes! All in all a great experience. Like we were chanting riding down the escalators...Bring on Green Bay!
                            Because he's got no knees and I know how to type.

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]@TSash
                              Tyler Sash
                              Thanks for all the fans that came out today to give us that home field advantage! We appreciate it! @Giants. #NYG[/quote]

was it loud on tv? my ears are still ringning.
                              [/quote]

You guys needed to be louder... we could still here Buck and Aikman.

Comment

Working...
                              X