Hope GB comes out flat after bye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope GB comes out flat after bye

Like alot of teams having number one or two seeds have in last few years.

I doubt it as they put up 5 td passes with back up QB in Last game..

But it was like a scrimage as their last 2 or 3 games meant nothing as they already had everything locked up over a month ago.

So not playing a meaningful game in over a month, on the bye getting rusty..
    Hmmmmmm
    Tell the GB fans Eli is coming And bringing Hell with him
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Hope GB comes out flat after bye

Oh and we come up there playing with house money...

And deep down they know we were the ones that officially gave them their first loss, not KC
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]Like alot of teams having number one or two seeds have in last few years.

I doubt it as they put up 5 td passes with back up QB in Last game..

But it was like a scrimage as their last 2 or 3 games meant nothing as they already had everything locked up over a month ago.

So not playing a meaningful game in over a month, on the bye getting rusty..
      Hmmmmmm
      Tell the GB fans Eli is coming And bringing Hell with him[/quote]

agreed. I was thinking of that when I realized we were going to GB...

We're hot and we're rolling, GB might come out rusty...

If they do come out flat (and its a big if tbh), we're gonna have to step on their throats early...

Comment

I think their OL is banged up. The Giants DL is playing really good right now.

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]Oh and we come up there playing with house money... And deep down they know we were the ones that officially gave them their first loss, not KC[/quote]

why....just because the Giants played a good game.....

dont get that one....

but I agree the Giants have nothing to lose. They have to go all out and be all in next Sunday.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I don't know about the Packers, but the GIANTS are a better team than they were when they played them a few weeks ago. We nearly won that game.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]I don't know about the Packers, but the GIANTS are a better team than they were when they played them a few weeks ago. We nearly won that game.
              [/quote]

yes they are....

good time to be getting all together....

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="miked1958"]Oh and we come up there playing with house money... And deep down they know we were the ones that officially gave them their first loss, not KC[/quote]

dont get that one....

but I agree the Giants have nothing to lose. They have to go all out and be all in next Sunday.....

[/quote]

Yeah I mean they did win the game but there where 2 TD calls that cost the Giants the game.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="GameTime"]

dont get that one....

[/quote] Yeah I mean they did win the game but there where 2 TD calls that cost the Giants the game.[/quote]

true.....they were bogus calls....

maybe "unofficially" would have been a better way to say it.....

Comment

They are still paper thin at CB and need Ross to get better quick. Prince did do a nice job today.

The big difference from their last meeting is that the DL is healthy and playing better. The running game has picked up as well. Actually, they where running the ball well the last time they played but got away from it.

Comment

the Giants are defensively the hottest team in the playoffs right now! if they can improve on todays performance, they will cause a lot of GB's flatness!

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="weeds123"][quote user="miked1958"]Oh and we come up there playing with house money...

And deep down they know we were the ones that officially gave them their first loss, not KC[/quote]

The opening post, followed quickly by this one will probably go down in the annals of "Best tripe found on internet fan forums" --- Congrats.

First off: The Giants lost the first game - the Packers beat them. Plain and simple... didn't win ... scored fewer points ... got it? Does it have ANYTHING to do with how THIS upcoming game will play out? NO!! Zip...nadda...zero...zilch... NOTHING.

Incidentally, the Packers will their opening game starting offensive line back for the first game since week 4. The last six weeks, BOTH starting tackles were gone due to injury... Clifton AND Bulaga. Left guard moved out to right tackle ... for two weeks the Pack were missing both starting tackle AND the starting right guard.

Rusty?? I don't think so. This is the healthiest we've been all season...which I think is the REAL reason Rodgers was withheld from the final game. He had spent the last two months running for his danged life.

So "unleash hell" ... our fat guys will hold their own against your fat guys. (I love watching line play - I'm one of those guys ... I'll rewind a play just to check out a different blocking scheme on any given play).
                        [/quote]

Smack Talk not allowed in this forum.

Comment

[quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="weeds123"][quote user="miked1958"]Oh and we come up there playing with house money...

And deep down they know we were the ones that officially gave them their first loss, not KC[/quote]

The opening post, followed quickly by this one will probably go down in the annals of "Best tripe found on internet fan forums"* --- Congrats.

First off: The Giants lost the first game - the Packers beat them. Plain and simple... didn't win ... scored fewer points ... got it? Does it have ANYTHING to do with how THIS upcoming game will play out? NO!! Zip...nadda...zero...zilch... NOTHING.

Incidentally, the Packers will their opening game starting offensive line back for the first game since week 4. The last six weeks, BOTH starting tackles were gone due to injury... Clifton AND Bulaga. Left guard moved out to right tackle ... for two weeks the Pack were missing both starting tackle AND the starting right guard.

Rusty?? I don't think so. This is the healthiest we've been all season...which I think is the REAL reason Rodgers was withheld from the final game. He had spent the last two months running for his danged life.

So "unleash hell" ... our fat guys will hold their own against your fat guys. (I love watching line play - I'm one of those guys ... I'll rewind a play just to check out a different blocking scheme on any given play).
                          [/quote]

[/quote]
                          To you and the giants fan that thought I used wrong word....

I said official on purpose... IMO ballards knee was in. There were other questionable calls by refs that gave them pts or took pts from us...
                          Those plays called correctly. We beat em..

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

But it's better they won that one.

I think it gives us more of an edge then if we had won. Makes us hungrier and more mad that we were so close and didn't do it

On other hand from there standpoint they know ewe almost had them.. If we had won it would be more to there advantage to prove it was a fluke

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="weeds123"][quote user="miked1958"]Oh and we come up there playing with house money...

The opening post, followed quickly by this one will probably go down in the annals of "Best tripe found on internet fan forums" --- Congrats.

[/quote]

[/quote]
                              To you and the giants fan that thought I used wrong word....

I said official on purpose... IMO ballards knee was in. There were other questionable calls by refs that gave them pts or took pts from us...
                              Those plays called correctly. We beat em..[/quote]

My comment had nothing to do with your post.

Comment

Working...
                              X