[quote user="CoorsLight91"]

[/quote]

Eli : Ref not only are you a weeny but your weeny is this small
      Peace,
      DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Re: caption this picture

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Eli: "It's only this big without Abby's help..."

Nicks: "You should talk to Jimmy J about that man, he could help ya!"[/quote]Maybe we could try something original. And not johnson size jokes.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Eli: "It's only this big without Abby's help..."

Nicks: "You should talk to Jimmy J about that man, he could help ya!"[/quote]Maybe we could try something original. And not johnson size jokes.
          [/quote]I'ma sorry mastah. What sort of humor do you require on this late evening?

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Eli: "It's only this big without Abby's help..."

[/quote]I'ma sorry mastah. What sort of humor do you require on this late evening?[/quote]Something funny Gunga Din.

Comment

"Hopefully, this will be the size of my next Superbowl ring"
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

[quote user="CoorsLight91"]

[/quote]

Eli- Nick, these refs are this close to getting me mad

Nick- Just pump some more ice in your veins man, you will be fine. let's do this
                "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Eli: "It's only this big without Abby's help..."

[/quote]I'ma sorry mastah. What sort of humor do you require on this late evening?[/quote]Something funny Gunga Din.
                  [/quote]Ah ok, I'll try better next time. Maybe I could learn from your caption...oh wait.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Eli: "It's only this big without Abby's help..."

[/quote]Ah ok, I'll try better next time. Maybe I could learn from your caption...oh wait.[/quote]

Hhahah

Rudy was my side chick.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Eli: "It's only this big without Abby's help..."

[/quote]Ah ok, I'll try better next time. Maybe I could learn from your caption...oh wait.[/quote]lol you gettin all pissy

Take a joke my brotha. Oh wait.

Comment

"We're short coach, by this much.....or one Brett Favre penis"

Comment

"San Diego was cool for this much until I was traded"

Rudy was my side chick.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Eli: "It's only this big without Abby's help..."

[/quote]Ah ok, I'll try better next time. Maybe I could learn from your caption...oh wait.[/quote]lol you gettin all pissy

[/quote]

...Booooooo!!

Rudy was my side chick.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Eli: "It's only this big without Abby's help..."

[/quote]I'm actually enjoying this session of dialogue with you and would love to know more about your thoughts on comedy.

Comment

Working...
                              X