Simms on the Fan.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simms on the Fan.

Was listening just prior to the game and he was really raving about how good he thought we were. Also mentioned that Austin will be a special player in this league. I enjoy his perspective, especially when he can let loose on local broadcasts.

Re: Simms on the Fan.

I love when the former greats have words of encouragement for the Giants (Strahan, Simms, Taylor, Pierce, etc...)

Comment

[quote user="nygiants92"]I love when the former greats have words of encouragement for the Giants (Strahan, Simms, Taylor, Pierce, etc...)[/quote]Dont forget toomer, banks & carson.
      Peace,
      DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

perhaps it is because I am dead tired at the moment but.... who is Austin?

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue10"]perhaps it is because I am dead tired at the moment but.... who is Austin?
          [/quote]probably our 2nd round pick this year thats on IR
          Peace,
          DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

ah interesting!

well that's good I suppose!

Comment

Marvin Austin?

I loved the pick, but why did he bring him up? Lol

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"]Marvin Austin? I loved the pick, but why did he bring him up? Lol[/quote]He obviously surfs the boards...I wonder which one of us he is..
                my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

[quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="Pakman"]Marvin Austin? I loved the pick, but why did he bring him up? Lol[/quote]He obviously surfs the boards...I wonder which one of us he is..[/quote]

How crazy would that be if guys like LT, Simms, Strahan, and other Giant greats were members on these boards lol

Comment

[quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="Pakman"]Marvin Austin? I loved the pick, but why did he bring him up? Lol[/quote]He obviously surfs the boards...I wonder which one of us he is..[/quote]

Ok...okay...you got me...I'm Phil Simms.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="Pakman"]Marvin Austin? I loved the pick, but why did he bring him up? Lol[/quote]He obviously surfs the boards...I wonder which one of us he is..[/quote] Ok...okay...you got me...I'm Phil Simms.[/quote]Lol, I actually had you pegged as TC, you're crazy Phil....[:O]
                      my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Working...
                      X