Boring Buck & Tedious Troy ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring Buck & Tedious Troy ?

How many Giants games has these two been calling this season? And I believe they will be calling the game on sunday too right? Awful. Just awful.

Re: Boring Buck & Tedious Troy ?

i've got no problem with them. i like Troy, not bothered about buck either way

Comment

Hey if they weren't boring and tedious they wouldn't have any personality at all.

Good to know Troy who not only played the game but is now a so called expert didn't know the rule that only an official can call for a 1st down measurement in the last 2 minutes. But still took the time to criticize Eli for not asking for one.

Comment

yeah they seemed a little off ... Buck is a clown, but Troy knows his stuff ... he's no Phil Simms though

my take is that we played so well that they never could interject their Falcons material

Comment

they hate the giants, i don't know why theyre always doing the giant games. man do i miss madden and summerall.

of course, i wouldn't mind having the greatest giant homer of all time; Phil Simms

Comment

Hopefully they do the Saints game, since they both thoroughly enjoy kissing Brees' behind.

Comment

Working...
            X