JPP getting talked about and makes a statement:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPP getting talked about and makes a statement:

Message from Jason Pierre-Paul: "I would like to thank the fans for waving there ALL IN TOWELS at the game I love that S*** gets me going thank u fans your the best."

Osi Umenyiora says JPP rose "like he was Optimus Prime" & Canty calls him "best [defensive player] I've ever seen" #nyg #giants

BEAST among boys

JPP is "Optimus Prime"

Re: JPP getting talked about and makes a statement:

They need to lock this kid up, even my girlfriend and her friends know who he is.

Kid is just so dominant and I believe he makes the players around him a lot better, IMO.

Comment

Also, JPP says "We will win" next week.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]
        Message from Jason Pierre-Paul: "I would like to thank the fans for waving there ALL IN TOWELS at the game I love that S*** gets me going thank u fans your the best."

Osi Umenyiora says JPP rose "like he was Optimus Prime" & Canty calls him "best [defensive player] I've ever seen" #nyg #giants

BEAST among boys

JPP is "Optimus Prime"

[/quote]

Yeah, I read "Optimus Prime" today -- loved it; great nick name. Put him up against Megatron in Detroit.

LT's second year in the NFL was a little before my time, but I can only imagine that this is what he looked like then, too -- a virtual child playing like a man amongst children. FEELS GOOD TO KNOW THAT HE WILL BE A GIANT FOR THE NEXT 10+ YEARS.

Comment

You gotta love this kid. It gives me chills when I think about how fast he has come in and dominated the game for us. Very humble and its a great feeling for a fan to know he plays for the G-MEN.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]Also, JPP says "We will win" next week.[/quote]

Not crazy about players making guarantees. But saying they'll beat the Pack in the Div round isn't as bad as....say....predicting a SB victory in July (**COUGH REXCOUGH**)

Still....keep your lips, zipped guys.

Comment

Working...
            X