Any word on Ross

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on Ross

I know he is not what we expected of him when we drafted him,but if he is out this week,its going to be a big blow...Im more confident with him than Prince out there.

Re: Any word on Ross

I think he'll be OK. Coughlin mentioned at his press conference yesterday that he asked him how many fingers he held up and he got it right away so by Sunbday he should be ok Not so sure about DJ Ware though. This is his second concussion this season, so they will be very careful with him

Comment

yeah, when JPP and Ross collide, most of the time you know who's going to lose that one.

Comment

If ross had a concussion hes not allowed to play this week right?

Comment

Colliding with JPP is like bumping into Chuck Norris. You're guaranteed a concussion

Comment

[quote user="Mark444"]If ross had a concussion hes not allowed to play this week right?
            [/quote]

he has to pass the test and if he has had a concussion in the past that works against him ... let me hit the google and see the exact deal

Comment

[quote user="RonJon"]I think he'll be OK. Coughlin mentioned at his press conference yesterday that he asked him how many fingers he held up and he got it right away so by Sunbday he should be ok him[/quote]

We'll that settles it for sure....

Comment

[quote user="sg92"][quote user="RonJon"]I think he'll be OK. Coughlin mentioned at his press conference yesterday that he asked him how many fingers he held up and he got it right away so by Sunbday he should be ok him[/quote]

We'll that settles it for sure....[/quote]The nfl is very strict with the test. Rightfully so, for the safety of the player. I feel lucky that Ross will be back.

Comment

[quote user="RonJon"]I think he'll be OK. Coughlin mentioned at his press conference yesterday that he asked him how many fingers he held up and he got it right away so by Sunbday he should be ok Not so sure about DJ Ware though. This is his second concussion this season, so they will be very careful with him[/quote]

yeah the concussion test for playoff games is a lot less involved

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]yeah, when JPP and Ross collide, most of the time you know who's going to lose that one.[/quote]

JPP knocked out two of our corners. Maybe they should try staying away from him no?

Comment

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/12/02/leag...on-guidelines/

some good news is that once it was determined he suffered a concussion, we were not allowed to play him ... he is required to go thru a pretty extensive exam/test

also, i have no recollection of Ross having a concussion in the past, at least not with the Giants, so that gives him much better odds, whereas, with Ware he probably won't be cleared to play

Comment

We need Ross, I really don't trust Prince out there for a majority of the game

Comment

If Ross can't go any chance we shift Rolle down to the corner spot and let Grant and Kenny patrol the safety position? Rolle has played in the nickel all season so for those situations just shift him back inside and let Amukamara get a little bit of time. Right now, I trust him out there way more than Prince against Rodgers for the majority of the game.
                          Because he's got no knees and I know how to type.

Comment

[quote user="Mark444"]If ross had a concussion hes not allowed to play this week right?
                            [/quote]

He can play. He just needs to pass his congnitave exams
                            My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

We are lucky to have Ross, I know he takes a lot of heat on these boards. Prince looks F'ing lost out there. Even my wife was saying #20 doesn't look like he knows what he's doing. That's scary.

Next year he needs to take a big step forward. I believe he will.

Comment

Working...
                              X