Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Da'Rell Scott does awesome in Madden 12, why don't we put him in????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da'Rell Scott does awesome in Madden 12, why don't we put him in????

Just sayin' (thought this would wake some folks up...God I'm so giddy about this win)
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: Da'Rell Scott does awesome in Madden 12, why don't we put him in????

you forgot the red in your post

Comment

Lol gotta love the madden comparisons .

Comment

I can't do RED!!! Even in compatability view, no choice for red text dangit. I'll get someone on here flaming me bad about it. Oh well...
        Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

I once had 6 sacks by Osi in one game on Madden.... oh wait, that was real life. And people want him gone...

Comment

LOL !!!

Good call. Also, Desean Jackson is literally un-catchable on HB sweeps when you start him in that position. That dude's probably a free agent next year, we should trade Bradshaw and Jacobs and use the freed up money to sign him !!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Am I the only person who, when Webster goes out with injury, just clicks through the substitution and ends up seeing Hakeem Nicks in my nickel package? I think we should put him there for real now to see how he steps up!

/endred

Comment

I broke 7,000 passing yards with david carr on 4 minute quarters

Comment

I named a player after myself and he's better than any real player. Wish the Giants would draft me.

Comment

david carr is dreamy....too bad he can't throw a football.

Comment

Speaking of madden, I just got 12(I no im behind) and im friggin pissed cause our Best rookie JW is not in the game. WTF! how the hell do they miss a player that was drafted. I created him and made him straight 99 across just to punish the game when i play um.LOL

Comment

[quote user="true2thenyg"]Speaking of madden, I just got 12(I no im behind) and im friggin pissed cause our Best rookie JW is not in the game. WTF! how the hell do they miss a player that was drafted. I created him and made him straight 99 across just to punish the game when i play um.LOL[/quote]

It's like how in NBA 2K12 the Knicks don't have Josh Harrelson even though he's in the rotation and has started 2 games this year.

Anyway, I once got 350 rushing yards and 5 touchdowns from Brandon Jacobs in one 20 minute game. We should definitely trade Bradshaw. Heck, trade Manning while we're at it.

Comment

[quote user="Eli2Nicks612"][quote user="true2thenyg"]Speaking of madden, I just got 12(I no im behind) and im friggin pissed cause our Best rookie JW is not in the game. WTF! how the hell do they miss a player that was drafted. I created him and made him straight 99 across just to punish the game when i play um.LOL[/quote]

It's like how in NBA 2K12 the Knicks don't have Josh Harrelson even though he's in the rotation and has started 2 games this year.

Anyway, I once got 350 rushing yards and 5 touchdowns from Brandon Jacobs in one 20 minute game. We should definitely trade Bradshaw. Heck, trade Manning while we're at it.[/quote]

Yo you need to fix the difficulty settings
                          My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

I tried to make DJ Ware hit Coughlin on the sidelines...couldn't make it happen.

Comment

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]Just sayin' (thought this would wake some folks up...God I'm so giddy about this win) [/quote]
                              Well good chance he plays Sunday. Ware left with concussion and would have to be cleared by team doctor and a league doctor in order to play

Same holds true for Ross. Prince will see extended time
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X