This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All Eli supporters are hiding...

I'm here read my post!! you guys are a joke and yes that's u..go be a saints fan or eagles you joke!!

Comment

Alot of giants fans dont apperciate what they have. Eli is a good QB. If they ever have to play without him due to injury you will see. Hopefully never happens

Comment

[quote user="Latinoshockeyfan"]what are your thoughts now? Quit hiding. I want to know what you think of his play today. Although I think we lost as a team but the most embarrassing thing was the same bonehead plays i kept telling you about a few weeks ago.. Where are you?[/quote]

Im right here idiot and i'll support Eli til the day he retires.

Yea he made a dumb play, but hell keep that ball 9 times out of 10....just plain bad luck!!!!

I can't wait to see all of you losers disappear after we go 10-6 and make the playoffs!!!

I'm just as pissed off as anyone, but you can't lose hope. you just cant...

Comment

I don't see how anyone can be a NYG fan and not be an Eli supporter. If you dont support a player on the team isn't that completely contradictory to being a fan of said player and team?

Theres a difference between not liking a player and not supporting him. Poor choice of words by the OP.

Comment

[quote user="CowboysSuck"][quote user="Latinoshockeyfan"]what are your thoughts now? Quit hiding. I want to know what you think of his play today. Although I think we lost as a team but the most embarrassing thing was the same bonehead plays i kept telling you about a few weeks ago.. Where are you?[/quote]

Im right here idiot and i'll support Eli til the day he retires.

Yea he made a dumb play, but hell keep that ball 9 times out of 10....just plain bad luck!!!!

I can't wait to see all of you losers disappear after we go 10-6 and make the playoffs!!!

I'm just as pissed off as anyone, but you can't lose hope. you just cant...
            [/quote]

well he is 0-2 on diving plays against the Eagles, hardly 9 out of 10 lol

Comment

Archie shot blanks with this one..

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Here I am....it is what it is, Eli makes some really dumb *** decisions at times.

Other times his lack of coordination of agile/ nifty athleticism is apparent.

But AB fumbled the rock twice and got lucky one time only to see the O go 3 and out anyway

and the D gave up 2 major big plays as well.

in this equation, i strongly believe that Amani ver. 2 (Smith)* is most missed by Eli.

Clearly Hagan was having some issues with certain plays, but in the end, Eli brilliantly picks up a needed 1st down, only to un-athletically "Plaxico" us at play's end.

Turnovers are the kryptonite, Special teams the arsenic.

Eli's a catalyst, both positively and negatively.

but in the end I rather have Eli then ***** boy sanchez or a ton of other alledged QBs icluding momo or mcnuggets and Vick?

he's been put on notice, he found out what the NFCE brings tonight.

pain....lots of it.
                [/quote]

It this point I would take Sanchez and his upside. It is ashamed that Eli is regressing after being in the league this long.
                Emperor Tom

Comment

im here. he played ****ty today. no way around it. as a giant fan, why do you seem happy that he ahd a bad game? so you can say i told you so? good for you! hes still gonna be here next week and the giants are 6-4. he was bad but you certainly cant pin this solely on him. if theres one thing you can admire as an eli hater, it's his resiliency.

Comment

Elisha Manning is what he is. He consistent at being inconsistent. He'll make you love and hate him all in one game. He will make plays, but he will also turn the ball over at an alarming rate. He is averaging over 2 turnovers a game. Even the most homerific Eli lover can't defend that. Well, they might blame the receivers, the wind, or the o-line. lol. He has his strengths and his flaws. I still want him as our qb regardless because our qb situation could be even worse.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll throw Eli some support... I'm as much a fan of Eli's as I am the rest of the team. I'm not an Eli homer by any means. I think he's a good QB, not average, not elite, GOOD. I think the fact that we have a banged up O-Line is hurting him. We can't get the running game going, and it's making us too one deminsional. And I said this in another post- losing Steve Smith is hurting our passing game big time. Manningham & Nicks aren't as good without Steve Smith on the field. Eli fumbling at the end was killer... but IMO, we didn't deserve to win that game anyways. Philly should've beat us by 3 TD's.

Comment

[quote user="RHABEE39"]ELI NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO SLIDE..[/quote]

a freaking men but i still think elis great. We need a new coaching staff. We have too good of a team to be just average and thats all the giants are now.

Comment

Eli is an average quarterback, but it was Coughlin, Eli's biggest supporter who is starting to show signs of fustration, When he was asked about the fumble, Couhlin said, he knows he supposed to slide, He did the same thing last year, So when your biggest supporter becomes fustrated and he is your coach, you know there is trouble brewing. He has mental lapses and too many other mistakes. He is just average. That's all you are going to get with Eli.
                          Retire Emlen's number

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]

I don't see how anyone can be a NYG fan and not be an Eli supporter. If you dont support a player on the team isn't that completely contradictory to being a fan of said player and team?

Theres a difference between not liking a player and not supporting him. Poor choice of words by the OP.

[/quote]Not really, I hate Dodge and Tynes, but when it's your franchise quarterback that's not going to going be leaving anytime soon, it would make being a fan completely miserable, I'd imagine. After all in the NFL your quarterback is your team.

Comment

[quote user="G-man 2125"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]Not really, I hate Dodge and Tynes, but when it's your franchise quarterback that's not going to going be leaving anytime soon, it would make being a fan completely miserable, I'd imagine. After all in the NFL your quarterback is your team.
                              [/quote]

Its just in itself the definition of the word support/supporting. If you support him then you want for him to do well, thus help your team win. Even if you know the guy sucks and probably wont do well, then you still hope for him to do well to help the team win, thusly supporting him.

Whereas, you can know a guy sucks and then hope for them to suck? Not really following the train of thought.

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"]Elisha Manning is what he is. He consistent at being inconsistent. He'll make you love and hate him all in one game. He will make plays, but he will also turn the ball over at an alarming rate. He is averaging over 2 turnovers a game. Even the most homerific Eli lover can't defend that. Well, they might blame the receivers, the wind, or the o-line. lol. He has his strengths and his flaws. I still want him as our qb regardless because our qb situation could be even worse.[/quote]

I totally agree with this. I like Eli, and I want to strangle him. A day in the life of a Giant's fan. What's new? Next.

Comment

Working...
                                X