Tuck on Francessa said Saints wont lose at home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuck on Francessa said Saints wont lose at home

I'm sure if the saints pull it out and we beat GB the.team will be confident but I didn't like hearing that

Re: Tuck on Francessa said Saints wont lose at home

[quote user="shotcalla39"]I'm sure if the saints pull it out and we beat GB the.team will be confident but I didn't like hearing that[/quote]

LOL, truth though. I can't imagine a worse matchup for us, or anyone in the NFL, than playing the saints in the dome.

Comment

Pick your poison if we win this game, an away game @ SF or NO would suck.

Comment

The same was said about the Pats in '07 no matter where they played. Truth is a QB can't pass if he is layed out on the ground. We can punch them in the neck just like we did to the Pats.

Comment

we can win at san fran...

Comment

NO is the team I would prefer not to have to play against. But, we have heard them say other teams couldn't be beat... and they were!
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]Pick your poison if we win this game, an away game @ SF or NO would suck.
              [/quote]Oh my lord, the sky is falling, there will be famine and droughts and locusts and everything will be terrible. Please deliver us from our misery lord so that we don't get our butts whooped.

Pessimists must all report to the principal's office and stay there until Monday.

I can't take the negative stuff any longer.

If I can paraphrase a headline fromNational Lampoonin the 1970's............."If you don't stop the negative nancy stuff, we'll shoot this dog". Enough!

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

The fricken 2-14 rams beat them in a dome. Not the superdome , but a dome.

Comment

some teams just don't match up well against others. either we don't match up well against NO or Payton has our number.....or we just had totally sh%$#y game plans against them the last two times. I like our chances to get to the big dance going through SF a lot more than I do going through NO.

Comment

Yeah and then when Mike said you may have to play them if you get by next week next said they would talk about it then. He just made a statement praising them but didn't say the Giants couldn't win if they had to play there.

Comment

[quote user="VegasGmen"]The same was said about the Pats in '07 no matter where they played. Truth is a QB can't pass if he is layed out on the ground. We can punch them in the neck just like we did to the Pats.[/quote]

Good point.

As tough as the Saints and Packers look, the Patriots were not only beating everyone, but embarrassing the **** out of them.

The 2007 Patriots were head and shoulders above everyone else.

Comment

If the 18-0 Pats can be beaten, then ANY team can be beaten anywhere.

Comment

i think we stack up against the Whiners better than The New Greatest Show on Turf...sheezus, Drew is half-man, half-amazing.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="ebick"]some teams just don't match up well against others. either we don't match up well against NO or Payton has our number.....or we just had totally sh%$#y game plans against them the last two times. I like our chances to get to the big dance going through SF a lot more than I do going through NO.[/quote]

Same here. Drew Brees and the Saints offense can easily take over a game. Plus the crowd noise in the Superdome must be deafening.

Comment

Breeze quick release and screens makes our pass rush nil.. if we get by GB and go to SF I would feel good against SF

Comment

Working...
                              X