Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    we may get our tebow yet.

"I know that God has given me football for a reason, and I want to glorify Him as much as I can," said Sykora. "I want to be the best player I can be so that He gets the glory and honor. If He does give me a future with the NFL, then I will play as long as He allows and try and use the platform He has given me to the fullest."
    Aleluya ! Tebow II
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Plz god, not again..

Comment

Originally posted by Out of Exile View Post
        He's a D-II player. I am not expecting much either way, but you Eli haters can keep wetting yourselves. Have fun.
        LMAO................

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          we may get our tebow yet.

"I know that God has given me football for a reason, and I want to glorify Him as much as I can," said Sykora. "I want to be the best player I can be so that He gets the glory and honor. If He does give me a future with the NFL, then I will play as long as He allows and try and use the platform He has given me to the fullest."
          I have no issue with guys who are firm in their faith but just once I would love to hear one of the blame God/Jesus for crappy play or a bad game. They give all credit when they do well why not when they perform poorly
          To be honest if their faith is that much a part of the every breath they take then football really doesn't mean that much. because if they fail then it was part of the "plan". In short I think faith like that can be a great distraction
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Out of Exile View Post
            How many D2 QB's start in the NFL? Just sayin. I am not saying he sucks, cause I personally have no idea who he is...but he's D2. So I don't expect much, if anything, out of him.
            No....The "Eli hater" comment............Boring.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              I have no issue with guys who are firm in their faith but just once I would love to hear one of the blame God/Jesus for crappy play or a bad game. They give all credit when they do well why not when they perform poorly
              To be honest if their faith is that much a part of the every breath they take then football really doesn't mean that much. because if they fail then it was part of the "plan". In short I think faith like that can be a great distraction
              Why would they blame God?
              I understand what you mean....but that's..not how it works lol. You don't "blame" God, ever.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...ticle-1.456341

Comment

okey dokey then.....
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    No....The "Eli hater" comment............Boring.
                    2 rings in 7 seasons. All I have to say about that. He's not going to have another season like this past one, ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Out of Exile View Post
                      2 rings in 7 seasons. All I have to say about that. He's not going to have another season like this past one, ever again.
                      So you admit he played like crap last season?

Yes..I assume he will not have another season that bad. If he did, he'd be off the team.

I expect a good season from him in the new system with a new OC.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        This should be interesting
                        Very interesting!!

Comment

• Holy cow some people have some serious horse blinders on when it comes to eli

Comment

• Whenever you talk facts about Eli the people with unrealistic views of Eli be like

Comment

Working...
                            X