Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How confident are you with Ryan nassib as our quarterback of the future ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How confident are you with Ryan nassib as our quarterback of the future ?

    I mean if Eli went down with an injury next season or had another horrible season would you be ok with nassib taking the reigns ??

  • #2
    We don't know yet if that's who he is. We should get some sense of that this pre-season
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 04-03-2014, 01:05 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • #3
      We have only seen him play in camp. Not much info there. I dislike using the words "Wait and see". That is how bad it is right now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
        We have only seen him play in camp. Not much info there. I dislike using the words "Wait and see". That is how bad it is right now.
        While we've been doing the waiting, Nassib has been developing. But this is really not the most important issue. The most important issue is that the FO is preparing for life without Eli. Whether it's in 2 years or 5 years, they needed to start the process and they have.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

        Comment


        • #5
          thanks to the coaching staff and our history of developing qb's i never feel comfortable sadly. you will see a 10 year vet trot out there and look like sanchez's twin on any given sunday.

          Comment


          • #6
            How can anyone be confident, or not confident, in Nassib being the QB of the future when we haven't really seen what he brings to the table yet? Maybe Nassib proves to be the guy or maybe he falls on his face and the Giants have to try and find that future QB in next year's draft. Who knows? Either way, it's too early to know.
            One of these teams is not like the others

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm not confident, he hasn't even shown us anything yet.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • #8
                As of right now very very little confidence, we've obviously seen very little of him, but I thought in that small sample.. he looked awful, and its a really bad sign that he couldn't beat out Painter for the #2 job but that could've just been due to coughlins stubborness with rooks, however if painter beats him out again.. bust

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  I'm not confident, he hasn't even shown us anything yet.
                  More like they haven't let him show us anything yet.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well for one, I don't think he is our quarterback of the future. I don't think they drafted him with that intention.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                      Well for one, I don't think he is our quarterback of the future. I don't think they drafted him with that intention.
                      i think you always draft a QB hoping that , but they would be ok with him becoming a solid #2 i think.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        i think you always draft a QB hoping that , but they would be ok with him becoming a solid #2 i think.
                        Not necessarily. Would they like and hope he becomes starting caliber? Absolutely. But competent backups let alone starters are hard to find. And backup QB is still a position in the final 53.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                          Not necessarily. Would they like and hope he becomes starting caliber? Absolutely. But competent backups let alone starters are hard to find. And backup QB is still a position in the final 53.
                          think about it, what GM goes hey ill move down and draft a QB and i know he will never be a starter? you draft one with the hope he can step up and be that guy. just like the pats drafted brady late and it worked out.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                            think about it, what GM goes hey ill move down and draft a QB and i know he will never be a starter? you draft one with the hope he can step up and be that guy. just like the pats drafted brady late and it worked out.
                            You mean like Jerry Reese publicly stating he hopes Nassib never has to play? Mentioning Brady is such a far-fetched hyperbole. If Pats had a remote clue as to what he was going to become, they wouldn't have waited until the end of the draft to nab him.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                              You mean like Jerry Reese publicly stating he hopes Nassib never has to play? Mentioning Brady is such a far-fetched hyperbole. If Pats had a remote clue as to what he was going to become, they wouldn't have waited until the end of the draft to nab him.
                              saying you hope he never has to play and drafting him knowing he cant be a starter is two different things. it doesnt matter what pos or what round, you draft a bradshaw in the 7th hoping he can be a starter.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X