Seems Like An Eternity Til Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems Like An Eternity Til Sunday

its only Tuesday. This week is gonna go very slow, waiting for this game to be played. Can any of you stand it?

Re: Seems Like An Eternity Til Sunday

[quote user="RonJon"]its only Tuesday. This week is gonna go very slow, waiting for this game to be played. Can any of you stand it?[/quote]

im so pumped for this game ive been waiting for it since 4:00 pm sunday
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again!

Comment

[quote user="ebick"]And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again![/quote]

Yup I think we should all get the entire month of January and the day after the Super Bowl off so we can all focus on football lol.

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[quote user="ebick"]And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again![/quote]

Yup I think we should all get the entire month of January and the day after the Super Bowl off so we can all focus on football lol.

[/quote]Amen!

Comment

Actually, next Monday is Martin Luther King Day, so alot of us will have the day off to recover before heading back to work

Comment

[quote user="RonJon"][quote user="ebick"]And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again![/quote]

Actually, next Monday is Martin Luther King Day, so alot of us will have the day off to recover before heading back to work[/quote]

+1 It will make the win that much sweeter! All monday, us fans will be youtubing and reading so many giants stuff that we'll psych ourselves out haha

Comment

Really, another Tebow story I may have to walk in front of a truck!

Comment

[quote user="threenout"]Really, another Tebow story I may have to walk in front of a truck!
                  [/quote]

Don't worry that will all be over after Tom and Co. are done with them

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[/quote]

If I ever become president, the first thing I would do is declare the Monday after the Super Bowl a national holiday

Comment

[quote user="lnp12"][quote user="repeatchamps"]

[/quote]

If I ever become president, the first thing I would do is declare the Monday after the Super Bowl a national holiday
                      [/quote]

Here's a radical thought. Two things have been proven about Saturday Night Football. 1) It doesn't work to have regular games on Saturday Nights, 2) Special occasions work just fine.

If there wasn't such a stigma with "Superbowl Sunday", I bet the NFL would move the game to Saturday night in a heartbeat....and I think it would be a very good decision.

Comment

[quote user="RonJon"]its only Tuesday. This week is gonna go very slow, waiting for this game to be played. Can any of you stand it?[/quote]

Just do what i do, pretend each day is saterday and the week goes by much faster....also have alot of sex with your wife/girlfriend helps to pass the week

Comment

It will be here before we know it and we willbe sitting on edge of our seats or in my case pacing
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="ebick"][quote user="lnp12"][quote user="repeatchamps"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Here's a radical thought. Two things have been proven about Saturday Night Football. 1) It doesn't work to have regular games on Saturday Nights, 2) Special occasions work just fine.

If there wasn't such a stigma with "Superbowl Sunday", I bet the NFL would move the game to Saturday night in a heartbeat....and I think it would be a very good decision.

[/quote]

My dad's been saying the same thing for years...too bad it will probably never happen

Comment

Can't stand it. Driving wife crazy using her IPAD every five minutes to check giants.com
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X