Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerrel Jernigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    I don't see playing a guy at the position he's best at as one dimensional, yeah he's servicable out wide, yet he plays at a hall of famers level when he's inside and has a legit target on the outside to take some attention off of him.. so why not just do that?
    It's been proven when Nicks was taken out of games, that Cruz has struggled. He started a lot of games last year in the slot and did "nothing". The Giants offense was somewhat figured out. Now with Nicks off the team, it can possibly get worse with all the attention on Cruz with and no one to draw away coverage.

    Again, all I'm saying is, there's nothing wrong with the Giants trying things and getting creative with their personnel. Cruz will play his share of plays in the slot, but they also have another slot receiver who has shown flashes of making big plays himself. The more play makers on the field the better.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

    Comment


    • #17
      Pro-Bowl next year for JJ

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by titwio View Post
        It's been proven when Nicks was taken out of games, that Cruz has struggled. He started a lot of games last year in the slot and did "nothing". The Giants offense was somewhat figured out. Now with Nicks off the team, it can possibly get worse with all the attention on Cruz with and no one to draw away coverage.

        Again, all I'm saying is, there's nothing wrong with the Giants trying things and getting creative with their personnel. Cruz will play his share of plays in the slot, but they also have another slot receiver who has shown flashes of making big plays himself. The more play makers on the field the better.
        Alls I'm saying is we need to bring in another guy to play on the outside (Evans! Evans! Evans!) and not rely so heavily on JJ and RR since they havnt proven anything esp JJ

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by gmen43 View Post
          Rotoworld ranked the top #3 WR http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...eiver-rankings

          JJ is ranked #3. Granted this is in terms of fantasy production, so it should be looked at from a FF context. However, the more I think about it, the more comfortable I'd be with an offense featuring a 3 WR set of Cruz, Randle, Jernigan + a stud PASS CATCHING rookie TE (Ebron, ASJ, Amaro) so that excludes fiedorowicz and possibly niklas.
          JJ has shown there is def something there in his game. It took time but an upside has blossomed.
          Lets see what happens. There is not enough yet to label him anything
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Mookskingdom View Post
            Alls I'm saying is we need to bring in another guy to play on the outside.
            Can't argue with that. I'm also all for them bringing in a big bodied, outside receiver who can stretch the field. Evans, Matthews, Adams, etc..
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by titwio View Post
              Can't argue with that. I'm also all for them bringing in a big bodied, outside receiver who can stretch the field. Evans, Matthews, Adams, etc..
              Matthews would be a nice conselation prize if we can't get Evans but honestly if we have to trade up to get Evans, I say do it

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by titwio View Post
                Can't argue with that. I'm also all for them bringing in a big bodied, outside receiver who can stretch the field. Evans, Matthews, Adams, etc..
                don't forget my main man Allen Robinson..

                Comment


                • #23
                  Doesnt mean much but excites me to see what he can do with an expanded role and more game reps. Watching his college tape when he was first drafted, he was extremely shifty and quick.
                  NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

                  Is it football season yet?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Couldn't really care less about any list....but on a side note, I think he does have something to offer, hopefully it's here and now because lord knows we need it now more than ever

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I was ready to rant until I saw this is a list of thrid WRs on a team for fantasy reasons lol...There's a slight chance of JJ being a top 5 in that catergory and I hope it happens.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                        don't forget my main man Allen Robinson..
                        Yeah I like Robinson as well. Along with the speedy "stretch the field" type receivers in Richardson or Moncrief.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I don't see anything more than 4th WR for JJ.
                          #80

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            It is obvious that the stat guy at rotoworld was either drunk or high at the time he furnished these numbers. Fantasy football related only. No one has such positive stats with only 3 good games. Funny.
                            Last edited by BigBlueBoricua; 04-08-2014, 09:48 PM.
                            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                            Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                              I don't see anything more than 4th WR for JJ.
                              You'll get over that by the end of September!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
                                You'll get over that by the end of September!
                                Yeah JJ is DEFINITELY gonna take the league by storm this year, I mean he put up over 80 yds against the Lions and Redskins! Those teams have amazing secondaries! And they're certainly not both in the bottom 3 pass defenses in the league.... 2014 JJ breakout is a lock

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X