No announcement yet.

Giants Counting On TE Adrien Robinson To Do More In 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was drafted as an extremely raw player. There is still a chance he can contribute this year. He is a good athlete. Maybe he just needed to learn more.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      Moi?

PS Just in case it happens, remember where you heard it first lol
      2014 draft will go something like this... OMG I can't believe we wasted a pick on a... Now that I had some time to think about it... Player X is going to be a stud.... Is player X a bust???

I've been here a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
        Now THAT would make some people on these boards ecstatic
        While still others, ballistic
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
          2014 draft will go something like this... OMG I can't believe we wasted a pick on a... Now that I had some time to think about it... Player X is going to be a stud.... Is player X a bust???

I've been here a long time.
          LOL guilty!

Last year I was like "WTF?!?! Total reach!!"

Year before I was like "COME ONE REESE!!! TB robbed us!!!"

2 years before that when we picked up JPP I was also pissed off

Comment

LOL guilty!

That's ok, can't say it doesn't go through my mind, just learned to simmer down before I react. lol

Comment

LOL guilty!

I was right there with you on the JPP pick. I was like, "I can't believe JR picked up the Combine King. We already have Kiwi, Tuck and Osi. JR blew this one."
              Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                I have 0% faith... Is that wrong?
                Lmao, believe me, you aren't the only one...

Comment

He's a 4th round pick. It'd be a bonus if he plays up to his potential. Otherwise, no big deal. But if Mcadoo's offense is TE heavy, we can make better use of his talents.
                  http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                  http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                  http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Why does no one have any faith in this guy? He's got talent he's just been buried on the depth chart and last year was injured. I will reserve judging his play when I see it hopfully he can stay healthy and we can see what he brings to the team

Comment

Originally posted by ironfox View Post
                      Why does no one have any faith in this guy? He's got talent he's just been buried on the depth chart and last year was injured. I will reserve judging his play when I see it hopfully he can stay healthy and we can see what he brings to the team
                      Everybody wants to win the lottery, but they don't expect to

Comment

I'm dubious. (No that doesn't. mean I smoked a J). Last preseason Couch Pope was talking the kid up. Saying he has made great strides in learning his assignments. It never materialized at game time. Not holding my breath in this, but hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
                        # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

well if we get 1 play on O from him this year that will be a 100% improvement from last year

1 snap will also equal his total playing time from last year

after that the sky is the limit

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            According to Conor Orr of the Star-Ledger, the Giants want Robinson to step up in his third season and become a difference maker
                            Really? I thought the Giants wanted him to suck

Comment

It is trying to count on guys who are always hurt that got us in trouble last year ie Andre brown. I have no faith in Robinson Reese can't draft a skilled player after the second round to save his life.

Comment

When are we allowed to call him a bust?

after this year?

This is his Marvin Austin year, right?

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Working...
                                X