Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants Counting On TE Adrien Robinson To Do More In 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants Counting On TE Adrien Robinson To Do More In 2014

    http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar..._2014/16223618

    Excerpt: "The New York Giants have been overhauling their tight end corps and they are looking for third year player Adrien Robinson to make a bigger contribution.

    Robinson, 25, has the talent, speed, and size (6'4, 265) to play down the hashmarks as a passing threat.

    According to Conor Orr of the Star-Ledger, the Giants want Robinson to step up in his third season and become a difference maker." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    I have a feeling we're counting more on a potential draft pick over this guy by now
    Last edited by egyptian420; 04-09-2014, 09:15 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar..._2014/16223618

      Excerpt: "The New York Giants have been overhauling their tight end corps and they are looking for third year player Adrien Robinson to make a bigger contribution.

      Robinson, 25, has the talent, speed, and size (6'4, 265) to play down the hashmarks as a passing threat.

      According to Conor Orr of the Star-Ledger, the Giants want Robinson to step up in his third season and become a difference maker." Read more...
      ........and the writer says that Robinson "has the talent" based on what?
      No one remembers who came in second.

      Comment


      • #4
        I have 0% faith... Is that wrong?

        Comment


        • #5
          Buried inside the article we can find this:

          "According to Conor Orr of the Star-Ledger, the Giants want Robinson to step up in his third season and become a difference maker."

          The Giants WANT?
          The Giants also WANT Pascoe to turn into Bavaro.

          This is a worthless article.
          No one remembers who came in second.

          Comment


          • #6
            Dude can gain 1 yard and that would already be more then he contributed last season.

            Comment


            • #7
              Lol I'd actually be very worried if our FO was actually "counting on" him for 2014

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                Lol I'd actually be very worried if our FO was actually "counting on" him for 2014
                Damn right!
                Based on everything we know about and have seen, we better be ready for nothing from him.
                No one remembers who came in second.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Larry Donnell > Adrian Robinson

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Geebanga718 View Post
                    Larry Donnell > Adrian Robinson
                    Probably true.........
                    No one remembers who came in second.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jomo View Post
                      Damn right!
                      Based on everything we know about and have seen, we better be ready for nothing from him.
                      +1....nothing is as nothing does. I'm expecting this new kid we just picked up to have more yards than the JPP of TE's

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        +1....nothing is as nothing does. I'm expecting this new kid we just picked up to have more yards than the JPP of TE's
                        Yes!
                        What we know about the new kid is that he suits up and plays.
                        Robinson seems unable (perhaps unwilling) to engage.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          AR will have a good year next year.
                          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

                          http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                            AR will have a good year next year.
                            Nothing would be better than that but a good GM shouldn't count on it.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jomo View Post
                              ........and the writer says that Robinson "has the talent" based on what?
                              Based on......well.........nothing
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X