• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• per SiriusXM NFL Radio Spags back to Philly

Sob, or vent here...

go ahead.

Re: per SiriusXM NFL Radio Spags back to Philly

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]Sob, or vent here...

go ahead.
    [/quote]

wtf

Comment

It's cool. Will just add more Fewell to the fire.

I'll worry about the eagles d next september. I'm looking at GB right now.

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]It's cool. Will just add more Fewell to the fire.

I'll worry about the eagles d next september. I'm looking at GB right now.[/quote]

exactly. If Fewell can pull this off, who is to say it's not more impressive than 07?

Comment

Doesn't matter at this point, Fewell saved his job regardless. I'm sure Spags knows that.

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue07"][quote user="NY_Eli"]It's cool. Will just add more Fewell to the fire. I'll worry about the eagles d next september. I'm looking at GB right now.[/quote]

exactly. If Fewell can pull this off, who is to say it's not more impressive than 07?
            [/quote]

If Fewell needs everyone healthy to succeed, then that just tells me he lacks the ability to adjust to his personnel. We're not talking about an average defense he ran due to injury. Our defense was practically the worst in the entire NFL. Unacceptable.

But that's neither here nor there. We have the playoffs to cheer about.

Comment

Oh my....

Comment

It won't change the fact that Vick is there QB and Reid forgets he has a GREAT RB, and goes PASS happy all day... lets not forget Spags defense was giving up points when he was here, the league is different today, the Giants will figure out how to score on that defense....

Comment

i'm interested to see how that defense does now.

Spags has taken on a legendary reputation in the land of the Giants, probably for good reason, but i still wonder if he didn't benefit from catching lightening in a bottle.

I'm still curious to see if or how the defense changes in Philly as a result.

sigpic

Comment

wow,

terrible news...

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]

[quote user="TrueBlue07"][quote user="NY_Eli"]It's cool. Will just add more Fewell to the fire. I'll worry about the eagles d next september. I'm looking at GB right now.[/quote]

[/quote]

If Fewell needs everyone healthy to succeed, then that just tells me he lacks the ability to adjust to his personnel. We're not talking about an average defense he ran due to injury. Our defense was practically the worst in the entire NFL. Unacceptable.

But that's neither here nor there. We have the playoffs to cheer about.

[/quote]

at no time during the season has he had everyone healthy.

sigpic

Comment

Well alrighty ... he can go prove he cant walk on water there then.... but this will be a thorn in our sides for years.

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]

exactly.* If Fewell can pull this off, who is to say it's not more impressive than 07?
                          [/quote]

If Fewell needs everyone healthy to succeed, then that just tells me he lacks the ability to adjust to his personnel.* We're not talking about an average defense he ran due to injury.* Our defense was practically the worst in the entire NFL.* Unacceptable.*

But that's neither here nor there.* We have the playoffs to cheer about.

[/quote]

Really? So how did Spags do with all the injuries the Rams had this year?

It was posted that the Giants defense had the 3rd worse injury list in like 10 years and the other two teams did not make the playoffs.

Comment

Has Castillo even been fired yet? Are they reassigning him within the organization?

Comment

people romantasize the coordinators.

you don't need any kind of genuis to run the Defense. He just needs to be competent.

Fewell is on my nerves because it took him 14 weeks to realize that his goofy schemes don't work and to just let the guys line up and play.

Its like Tomlin said. "You can't be out there playing assignment football. You go whip someone ***. That's football"

I just want my D coordinator to stay out of the way.

As far as spags. If he wasnts to be in Philly F-em.
                              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X