Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN'S GRAZIANO "OSI THE BEST PASS RUSHER IN THE WORLD"!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN'S GRAZIANO "OSI THE BEST PASS RUSHER IN THE WORLD"!!

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...-osi-umenyiora

Great article, I keep saying this over and over and these Osi haters keep running their mouths, I keep giving you stats and info (pro football focus) but still they beat me down, this defense will never be the same if Osi is gone, and they were pathetic when Osi was injured, but hey JPP had 16.5 sacks so i guess that covers all the 400 yrds passing attack teams were averaging on us when Osi was hurt. Read between the lines, open your eyes, without Osi WE HAVE NO PASS RUSH!!!!!

Re: ESPN'S GRAZIANO "OSI THE BEST PASS RUSHER IN THE WORLD"!!

who do we let go to keep osi?
    sigpic

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]who do we let go to keep osi?[/quote]

Most common answer is "just pay him", but no one can tell you how they will do it. I guess th want to let Tuck go.

Comment

[quote user="ITELLNOLIES"]http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/35078/difference-makers-osi-umenyiora

Great article, I keep saying this over and over and these Osi haters keep running their mouths, I keep giving you stats and info (pro football focus) but still they beat me down, this defense will never be the same if Osi is gone, and they were pathetic when Osi was injured, but hey JPP had 16.5 sacks so i guess that covers all the 400 yrds passing attack teams were averaging on us when Osi was hurt. Read between the lines, open your eyes, without Osi WE HAVE NO PASS RUSH!!!!![/quote]

First of all nobody ever said Osi wasn't good. If they did, they were ignorant and just babbling. Secondly Osi isn't the only reason our D is better. Our secondary is playing better, the addition of Blackburn has shored up our LBers to a decent level and guys are simply playing better. Just because these things came together at the same time doesn't= all Osi.

Now, is Osi a monster? yeah, when he plays...

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]who do we let go to keep osi?[/quote] Most common answer is "just pay him", but no one can tell you how they will do it. I guess th want to let Tuck go.[/quote]

2nd most popular answer: that's up to reese. make it happen. there's quality management for ya !!!!

I could be the best GM in the NFL with the following: I'm the new GM of the Giants, go out and win a superbowl. Ta-da.

no excuses for failure now.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]who do we let go to keep osi?[/quote]

Most common answer is "just pay him", but no one can tell you how they will do it. I guess th want to let Tuck go.[/quote]As I suggested in another post, we have several overpaid ol with avg. talent. That's only if JR can work out a deal that works for the team and Osi.

Comment

he is under contract

call his bluff if he pulls a holdout

Comment

[quote user="ITELLNOLIES"]http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/35078/difference-makers-osi-umenyiora

Great article, I keep saying this over and over and these Osi haters keep running their mouths, I keep giving you stats and info (pro football focus) but still they beat me down, this defense will never be the same if Osi is gone, and they were pathetic when Osi was injured, but hey JPP had 16.5 sacks so i guess that covers all the 400 yrds passing attack teams were averaging on us when Osi was hurt. Read between the lines, open your eyes, without Osi WE HAVE NO PASS RUSH!!!!![/quote]

you never quit ...honestly I would like to keep osi bc why wouldnt you want to have another pass rusher. I just dont think Osi is going to want to be here. I see us drafting another DE, who is younger and cheaper. And osi getting traded, but I agree on this, Osi back makes us more dangerous.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]he is under contract

[/quote]Agree. Would like if JR could workout a mutually agreeable deal for beyond next year.

Comment

Ok, so Reese works out a deal with some OL's to get more money and they give it to Osi. Now where do they get money to pay Tuck?

As far as letting him hold out, they could and it would hurt him because he would lose money. However, a draft pick is more useful than a player sitting out or possibly playing at not 100% because he is mad at the team.

If he can just stay happy with his contract there is no reason to see him leave.

Comment

Osi is very goos but don't forget he has always had another quality DE on the line with him. Strahan, Tuck and now JPP. If he was the only quality DE on the line he would get all of the double teams and that would hurt his production.

Comment

Never did Graziano say that in his article.

Yes, wehave abetter pass rushwith Osi, but if Osi wants more money than we are capable of giving him then he's a goner.

Your last statement is just pure ridiculousness, and outside of pointing that out it deserves no other attention.

Comment

[quote user="Drez"]

Yes, we*have a*better pass rush*with Osi, but if Osi wants more money than we are capable of giving him then he's a goner.

Your last statement is just pure ridiculousness, and outside of pointing that out it deserves no other attention.

[/quote]

this and with all of his threads are pretty much comical.. he loves osi and will name his children after him.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]he is under contract

[/quote]

if i'm Osi's agent, i don't let him play next year without a new contract.

there's near no upside at all if he plays his last year.if he gets hurt again, he has zero chance at a big deal.

he can simply say that he wanted to show he could play after his offseason surgery and now that he's shown that he'll wait for a new deal that he was 'promised' before he'll take the field again.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Drez"]

Yes, wehave abetter pass rushwith Osi, but if Osi wants more money than we are capable of giving him then he's a goner.

[/quote] this and with all of his threads are pretty much comical.. he loves osi and will name his children after him.[/quote]

I bet he lurks by the locker room in hopes to steal a sweaty towel that Osi used so he can do unspeakable things to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X