Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Giants off season SNL news parody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    thanks rosey , at least someone likes it.

    Funny stuff Roo.
    Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      "Eli Manning will host a cooking show this week with renowned chef Emeril Lagassi ,they will be preparing turnovers. Upon completion, Eli will toss 27 of them into the crowd."

      haha that was a good one

      Comment


      • #18
        Whatever your day job is, Harooni, please please jesus don't give it up. For your children's sake. For their children's sake. For MY children's sake. For all humanity, actually.

        Comment


        • #19
          "Plans to reenact the historic 2011 Giants Vs 49ers championship game were announced today, with the part of Eli Manning being played by sesame streets elmo. "

          Comment


          • #20
            "After fans were told by the general manager that fourth round tight end Adrian Robinson was the "JPP of TE's", many went and purchased his jersey. Having not being able to play in two seasons due to injury, many fans are understandably disgusted by the fourth round pick, and are shedding away and evidence to remind them of his miserable career thus far."

            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #21
              "The new Offensive Coordinator of the New York Giants Ben McAdoo's reaction to seeing the current TE's on the team's roster"

              sigpic
              S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
              __________________________________________________ ______
              Mock Draft
              1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
              4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
              6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
              __________________________________________________ ______
              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                "After fans were told by the general manager that fourth round tight end Adrian Robinson was the "JPP of TE's", many went and purchased his jersey. Having not being able to play in two seasons due to injury, many fans are understandably disgusted by the fourth round pick, and are shedding away and evidence to remind them of his miserable career thus far."

                lol , thats it nice. news , some are posting comments. . its news satire.

                Comment


                • #23
                  And in other news, with the Giant's offensive line still in doubt, Eli Manning underwent a procedure to fuse Adamantium to his skeletal structure today. He is not expected to miss any time...ever.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    "Eli Manning was working with the new rules introduced by Roger Goodell and the NFL that allows QBs to strap a football to a drone for delivery to the WR to help improve with his TD to INT ratio."

                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      "former giants WR, Hakeem nicks. Was seen boarding a plane at Malaysia airlines. Its been 3 weeks and the flight has yet to touchdown."

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Turbo View Post
                        And in other news, with the Giant's offensive line still in doubt, Eli Manning underwent a procedure to fuse Adamantium to his skeletal structure today. He is not expected to miss any time...ever.

                        +1
                        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                        Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          "In other comments today Giants owner/president John Mara says that he and GM Jerry Reese often look to the GMB for suggestions and operational advice".
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            "In other comments today Giants owner/president John Mara says that he and GM Jerry Reese often look to the GMB for suggestions and operational advice".
                            They did on that O'Brien Schofield deal...
                            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              They did on that O'Brien Schofield deal...


                              nice...
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by PaulAnthony View Post
                                "former giants WR, Hakeem nicks. Was seen boarding a plane at Malaysia airlines. Its been 3 weeks and the flight has yet to touchdown."
                                +10000000000000000000000000

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X