New York Giants off season SNL news parody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaulAnthony View Post
    "former giants WR, Hakeem nicks. Was seen boarding a plane at Malaysia airlines. Its been 3 weeks and the flight has yet to touchdown."
    hahaha

Comment

" Justin Pugh Offensive linemen for the New York Giants will undergo an experimental arm lengthening procedure today. Attempts to contact him by phone failed as he could not reach it from his hospital bed. "

Comment

"As most teams fanbases are extremely excited this time of year for the draft, the Cowboys fanbase doesnt seem to care much."

WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Despite his winning track record and plethora of offseason moves, Giants GM Jerry Reese packed his bags and was sure he would be dismissed based on comments from reputable sources in the GMB.

Comment

Originally posted by TooEasy2 View Post

Despite his winning track record and plethora of offseason moves, Giants GM Jerry Reese packed his bags and was sure he would be dismissed based on comments from reputable sources in the GMB.
            lol

Comment

Giants GM Jerry Reese met with QB Eli Manning to discuss his plans for offseason ankle surgery, but Manning revealed the procedure would actually be to correct that dumb look he always has on his face.
              Last edited by TE88; 04-11-2014, 07:29 PM.

Comment

"in a stunning move , The New York Giants have fired GM Jerry Reese ,When VP Pat Hanlon was asked why , it was revealed that Reese's Draft plan was to go QB in every round. "

Comment

Despite his past involvement with his family's Manning Passing Academy as an instructor, Giants QB Eli Manning was enrolled this year as a student by his father Archie after a sub-par 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by TooEasy2 View Post

Despite his past involvement with his family's Manning Passing Academy as an instructor, Giants QB Eli Manning was enrolled this year as a student by his father Archie after a sub-par 2013.
                    haha , you are on a roll ,

Comment

some of these are absolutely hilarious
                      NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

Is it football season yet?

Comment

" Former NY Giants RB Brandon Jacobs is wanted for questioning in a possible connection in a string of New Jersey home burglaries. Apparently the thief would tip toe in the houses in the middle of the night and make off with various baked goods"

Comment

"I'm a brand first": NY Giants WR Victor Cruz celebrates a deal with Spike Lee to play the leading role in Lee's not-anticipated relaunch of the Green Lantern film franchise

Comment

Victor Cruz was seen pulling apart oreo cookies for his former team mate Hakeem nicks. When asked why nicks replied "because I cant do the separation myself."

Comment

"Today in E Rutherford, 5 NY Giants players lost in a highly competitive game of Red Rover to Ms. Allen's 3rd grade class at Faust Intermediate Elementary........"

Last edited by FBomb; 04-11-2014, 10:21 PM.
                              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulAnthony View Post
                                "former giants WR, Hakeem nicks. Was seen boarding a plane at Malaysia airlines. Its been 3 weeks and the flight has yet to touchdown."
                                +1

Comment

Working...
                                X