Josh Freeman to Work Out for Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ixiion View Post
    I feel bad for that guy. He is not nearly as bad as people are making him out to be. Give him a good coach, good surroundings, and he can be a decent starter. Look at the first half of 2012 before Schiano blew up that team as well as 2010. As a back-up he'd be one of the better ones since he could still be starting-caliber. He's still young enough to fix the damage.
    He looked like the worst QB in the league against us, his balls were all over the place. Everywhere except his receiver's hands.

Comment

Not a bad idea to at least check him out. Competition is never a bad thing. Back up qb is no exception.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        ok....they are bringing him for a WORK OUT.

why do so many assume he his now on the team???
        We have closed in a high percentage of our visits this year

Comment

Because it sounds like something the Giants would do. They employed Curtis Painter after all

Comment

Originally posted by Mookskingdom View Post
            He looked like the worst QB in the league against us, his balls were all over the place. Everywhere except his receiver's hands.
            I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt on that game. He was signed just a few days earlier and was obviously rusty
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe because this is a message board?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                Maybe because this is a message board?

what does that have to do with it. Its a work out not a signing.
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

If I recall correctly , after Joshs 2nd year , there were people on this board that said he was better than Eli

Comment

Originally posted by 19Leo61 View Post
                    If I recall correctly , after Joshs 2nd year , there were people on this board that said he was better than Eli
                    Most likely. He did perform well during that season. Came through in the clutch several times.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                      I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt on that game. He was signed just a few days earlier and was obviously rusty
                      How long did he go without playing? And usually I'd chalk it up to having to learn a new system on the fly but they gave him a really simple ganeplan and he was just terribly inaccurate with his throws, even if you don't play in a game you're still throwing a football every day so idk if you can say he was rusty.. he's had a really weird career

Comment

Well you know how it is man. They wouldn't bring him in if they weren't interested. Speculation happens here all of the time. Why complain about it?
                        sigpic

Comment

He's saying the fans get all uppity when we bring someone in (Naturally) and like I stated in a previous post its not that unreasonable of them considering we've signed a lot of the guys we brought in for a look this offseason

Comment

How long did he go without playing? And usually I'd chalk it up to having to learn a new system on the fly but they gave him a really simple ganeplan and he was just terribly inaccurate with his throws, even if you don't play in a game you're still throwing a football every day so idk if you can say he was rusty.. he's had a really weird career
                            His career has been weird. From borderline pro bowler to immediate exile. He was benched, complained about it, and then cut. He went about 2 weeks without playing. I think he was signed on a Thursday and started that monday.
                            sigpic

Comment

He's saying the fans get all uppity when we bring someone in (Naturally) and like I stated in a previous post its not that unreasonable of them considering we've signed a lot of the guys we brought in for a look this offseason
                              not uppity but all the scenarios that come up. I guess I am just a grumpy ****...
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

this was just a courtesy from the giants..a thank you for those 4 picks

Comment

Working...
                                X