No announcement yet.

Josh Freeman to Work Out for Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be disappointed if they didn't do their due diligence and know clearly what was available, particularly if Eli is going to be slowed out of the gates because of that ankle.

Comment

Not a fan... let Nassib and Painter Duel for the backup spot. I'm hoping Nassib can win the competition
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

Originally posted by Giant303 View Post
        this was just a courtesy from the giants..a thank you for those 4 picks
        Lol class organization

Comment

i hope hes just asking for a jersey to buy...

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
            Not a fan... let Nassib and Painter Duel for the backup spot. I'm hoping Nassib can win the competition
            Like everyone else I want nassib to get the backup job but if he must compete for it, I'd rather Freeman (as bad as he is) than PAINTER as the other competitor

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
              I would be disappointed if they didn't do their due diligence and know clearly what was available, particularly if Eli is going to be slowed out of the gates because of that ankle.
              Eli will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Eli's ankle must be worse than we thought!!!
                There may be no correlation at a. It could be they want to see if Freeman is better than Painter.
                Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

Comment

We can't really cast stones at a guy like Freeman when we have a guy like Painter in the lineup. Bring him in and see what's up.
                  Last edited by Giant stuck in Texas; 04-11-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Why not just bring back Carr

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
                      mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL 2m
                      Source tells me Josh Freeman will work out next week for the Giants. Maybe as early as Tuesday. He recently visited the Bears.
                      Smart move by the organization --- get the kid comfortable and feeling good about himself he has more upside & experience than the other 2 guys we have behind Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                        LMAO !!!!!!!
                        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                          His career has been weird. From borderline pro bowler to immediate exile. He was benched, complained about it, and then cut. He went about 2 weeks without playing. I think he was signed on a Thursday and started that monday.
                          This is where I'm at about him, too. He's shown he can be really good.... And really bad. I still think that he has the potential to lean more towards his good showings if he has the right people. But anyway remember this is looking at him as a back-up, not the heir to the throne. And as a back-up he is better quality than most backups in the league... Especially Painter omg. I

Painter is just back luck, too, if you look at what happens to the Mannings when Painter is around. Yeah, crazy superstition lolol but still.

"WE STOMPED YOU OUT" - 92, Hall of Fame Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mookskingdom View Post
                            Eli will be fine
                            Yes, not a serious procedure.

Comment

He looked like the worst QB in the league against us, his balls were all over the place. Everywhere except his receiver's hands.
                              I don't think he even had 1 practice with the Vikes before playing against us and they had him throw the ball +50 times.

He basically had no clue where anyone was running -- very similar to Eli last year.

At the very least Freeman has all the physical attributes the Giants typically look for --- big/strong/strong arm/pocket passer --- in a QB. Not sure about the mental side.

Comment

He looked like the worst QB in the league against us, his balls were all over the place. Everywhere except his receiver's hands.
                                His balls were all over the place ??? Please explain.

Comment

Working...
                                X