No announcement yet.

Didnt see this posted already, Looks like the NJ rag is already questioning Eli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didnt see this posted already, Looks like the NJ rag is already questioning Eli

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...giants_qb.html

Why don't they just ask Eli? Lol seriously though..
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

This pretty much answers all of those questions:

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 7m
      Eli Manning's surgery discussed but not scheduled B4 he went to Duke. Throwing off left leg confirmed ankle wasn't right. #nyg

Comment

Nothing like stirring up a little QB dust going into the Off Season Training and prior to the draft.

Comment

The writer is just trying to create controversy where there isn't any. And comparing JPP's back surgery to Eli's ankle surgery is ridiculous.
          One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
            Nothing like stirring up a little QB dust going into the Off Season Training and prior to the draft.
            Why is this a big deal?

These are legitimate questions.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

just a media ***** doing his job...
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

The questions are legit ones and are not a big deal. Why trip or care?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                  The questions are legit ones and are not a big deal. Why trip or care?
                  I think you know the answer my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I think you know the answer my friend.
                    I sure do cc. Lol
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't understand the big deal. It's not like they waited until August . The guy has never missed a game since starting. Imo I really don't think he would do anything that would jeopardize his career.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                        The writer is just trying to create controversy where there isn't any. And comparing JPP's back surgery to Eli's ankle surgery is ridiculous.
                        Not to mention the JPP surgery was performed in June, not April, with an expected recovery time of 12 weeks.

Comment

Are you calling the Star Ledger a "Rag" simply based off this one article? I've always enjoyed reading the SL, but that was mainly Mike Garafolo. I don't know anything about this writer.

But once again, we have the double standard Rudyy eluded to awhile back. The simple questioning of Eli is a problem for you. I would like to remind you of how important Eli is to our franchise. And while I would always give Eli the benefit of the doubt I don't think the questions are out of line.
                          Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                            I don't understand the big deal. It's not like they waited until August . The guy has never missed a game since starting. Imo I really don't think he would do anything that would jeopardize his career.
                            +1....
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                              You're crazy.
                              He's a future felon who counterfeits memorabillia and who is recklessly abusing his body so he doesn't have to play but still gets paid.

Comment

Working...
                              X