Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANY CHANCE OF TRADING NASSIB THIS OFFSEASON?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUPERBOWL/BOUND/GIANTS View Post
    I guess so man.. I wouldnt think a back qb is a position of need considering that Painter was resigned. Nassib is a waste of a roster position while some other team who doesnt have a franchise qb might be willing to make a move for him and the 12th pick to go along with it.

who knows.. I wouldnt be surprised if Nassib gets traded during the draft maybe it wont be for a move in the 1st round, might be for a move up in the 2nd or 3rd
    For me, Painter is the bigger waste of a roster spot. He sat behind Peyton for years and didn't pick up anything. I mean, how is that possible?

Now, if Nassib can't beat Painter out for the back-up job this year then I'll be on board with you about Nassib being a waste of a roster spot.
    One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
      For me, Painter is the bigger waste of a roster spot. He sat behind Peyton for years and didn't pick up anything. I mean, how is that possible?

Now, if Nassib can't beat Painter out for the back-up job this year then I'll be on board with you about Nassib being a waste of a roster spot.
      This.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBOWL/BOUND/GIANTS View Post
        I was thinking about this last night while catching up on the daily radio show and someone was talking about trade possibilities to either move up or down in the draft.

what about a move like trading Nassib to Oakland or the Rams or some other team to get more picks and possibly move around to ensure we get the 3 major needs (TE, DL, WR)

what do you guys think? Anyone would be interested in Nassib even though he hasnt shown us a damn thing so far, I think there might be a team out there who is needy for a QB and might not want to take a guy too high in the draft now. I can see it, I think there might be some team thats willing to make a trade for Nassib and the 12th pick because the guy they want might not be available.
        Can't imagine why any team would give up anything of value for him at this point.

Comment

Thats the problem. Maybe if Nassib played last year and showed something teams would be insterested, but the Giants decided it was better off to let him not even dress in meaningless games that got Eli hurt.
          The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Thats the problem. Maybe if Nassib played last year and showed something teams would be insterested, but the Giants decided it was better off to let him not even dress in meaningless games that got Eli hurt.
            I agree, Eli playing that last game was especially pointless

Comment

Someone plays too much Madden
              sigpic

Comment

Right now we would have to give up a pick to trade Nassib.

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                  No, Mara didn't specifically mention Nassib's lack of playing time in 2013.

Then again, if Nassib had actually played in 2013 then Mara wouldn't need to comment about Nassib getting plenty of playing time this pre-season to see what they have with him. If Nassib had actually played in 2013 it's doubtful that Mara would even have to comment about the amount of playing time he gets this pre-season because they would already have a fairly good idea about what they have with him.
                  I'm pretty sure Mr. Mara knew Nassib wasn't going to play in 2013. He had no problem sounding off about Jernigan.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Maybe we can get a 2 for him?
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                      Maybe we can get a 2 for him?
                      Check yourself in lol
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        Check yourself in lol
                        lol The whole concept of the question posed by this thread is disconbobulating to me.

dis·com·bob·u·late

/ˌdiskəmˈbäbyəˌlāt/

verb
                        humorous

past tense: discombobulated; past participle: discombobulated

1. disconcert or confuse (someone).

"this attitude totally discombobulated Bruce"

Comment

lol The whole concept of the question posed by this thread is disconbobulating to me.

dis·com·bob·u·late

/ˌdiskəmˈbäbyəˌlāt/

verb
                          humorous

past tense: discombobulated; past participle: discombobulated

1. disconcert or confuse (someone).

"this attitude totally discombobulated Bruce"
                          It is the offseason, we have a "crisis", we need to solve the problem

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            It is the offseason, we have a "crisis", we need to solve the problem
                            ......but I was just starting to appreciate Nassib for his considerable............considerable........ What's the word I am looking for?

Comment

......but I was just starting to appreciate Nassib for his considerable............considerable........ What's the word I am looking for?
                              DEVELOPMENT

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                                Someone plays too much Madden
                                Madden is and has always been the worst football video game ever! Im a 2k guy...

anyways...

its not really a "Nassib" trade.. . its a trade for the pick, be it the first or or second rd pick, and you throw Nassib in there to make it happen, because A. We dont need him & B. Someone else might..

its not like we would be asking for something that is completely unrealistic.. its not gonna be an offer that the Giants are waiting for, its going to be an offer made by the Giants to move around in the draft.

thanks for the 1* I appreciate it.. hahaha its not that serious

Comment

Working...
                                X