Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANY CHANCE OF TRADING NASSIB THIS OFFSEASON?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geebanga718 View Post
    He should be worth a 5-6 rounder to a QB desperate team
    trading a fourth round pick who hasn't yet played a down for us to get a 5th to 6th round pick in return???

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
      trading a fourth round pick who hasn't yet played a down for us to get a 5th to 6th round pick in return???

Call the Raiders..they usually are clueless..or the bills ..isn't his college coach the coach there?

Comment

We'd need to get a fourth and sixth just to break even. Don't see any team giving up those picks

Comment

Originally posted by riot View Post
          We'd need to get a fourth and sixth just to break even. Don't see any team giving up those picks
          Yea moving up for Nassib wasn't the best move.. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
            I still don't get it. We could have taken Khaseem Greene staying put at our original 4th position. Hell, I wouldn't have minded if Reese made the trade and picked Greene at the spot he took Nassib. He did fairly well for himself in Chicago his rookie year once called onto the field.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
              Short term I think everyone here agrees Nassib move makes no sense. Let it play out. Jerry Reese is not a football mind but a BUSINESS mind with a FOOTBALL focus. There is a big difference and I believe in him to get the return from this Nassib pick, either on the field or in some other sort of transaction.
              Giants fan since 1992
              Season Ticket Holder Since 2014 (Section 148)

Comment

At best, Nassib becomes the backup QB to Eli Manning. At worst, he goes down the path of the forgotten Rhett Bomar.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                  If someone is interested in Nassib, have I got a JPP of TE's for them. lol
                  theres plenty of dumb threads, so hold your insulting tongue. Again, Im not talking about trading Nassib alone for a pick, its about trading both a pick for a pick with Nassib included, every player and every pick has a value of some kind, maybe yall havent opened your mind up to the possibility, but you never know. like I said, I wont be suprised if there is a move by the giants.

Comment

Working...
                  X