Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
    What about Rusty Smith?
    I think he's a bit behind Rexy in the name stakes. What's John David Booty up to these days?

Comment

Glad to hear that.
      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Ugh. What a state this league is in. The talent pool has dried significantly. We have been damn lucky with Eli's health until now. Its bad timing with the new O coming in. Its going to hurt us early on O. I hope Nasib can really step up. I have zero confidence in these "veterans" coming in. I'm glad gross man is out of the picture. I never thought much of him.
        # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Rex Grossman has torched us a few times.

Comment

That's a bit of an understatement. I think he's undefeated against the Giants.

Comment

Thank Goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                all these bobo qb's why are they not interested in tebow or brady quinn?
                Showing interest in Quinn would not surprise me. However Tebow is never ever going to happen. His career is over time for him and every one else to move on. I'm sure he will have nice career on the SEC Network.

Comment

I did not realize Rex was still in the league

Comment

The Giants already filled their quota of scraping the bottom of the QB barrel with Painter, which is why they could pass on Grossman.
                    One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                      The Giants already filled their quota of scraping the bottom of the QB barrel with Painter, which is why they could pass on Grossman.
                      Lol, we have the devils cut. You know the stuff they extract from within the wood at the bottom of the barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                        That's a bit of an understatement. I think he's undefeated against the Giants.
                        His career numbers against the Giants are his best against any team

Comment

Originally posted by SiddFinch1 View Post
                          I did not realize Rex was still in the league
                          as of now.. He's not..

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                            Rex Grossman has torched us a few times.
                            There have been quite a few no-name QBs that have torched the Giants under Coughlin. It is because he is preparing the team so well that no name QB's were made to look like HOF's under this coaching staff.

Comment

Its news that the Giants aren't interested in Rex G. Or Tebow. In other news, water is wet.

Funnier is the idea the Giants are scrambling for a backup QB because Eli had this procedure. What he had done is technically called surgery, but on a surgery scale of 1 to 10, this is a 1.5.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                                politics, it has to be , because Painter stinks and has 0 upside.
                                He has guns...
                                Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

Working...
                                X