Blog: Organization is questioning if Eli is on the down side of career

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog: Organization is questioning if Eli is on the down side of career

for Dan Graziano of ESPN. http://profootballzone.com/nfl/repor...ing-declining/

"some people within the Giants organization"
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

i don;t understand what good would it do wondering . and keep asking the question. we will soon find out this season and the giants have to prepare for the future , be it 2015 season or 3-4 years from now.

Comment

yeah, he has nothing in the works, trying to manufacture fake news, these guys are idiots!

Comment

Any FO would be dumb if they didn't wonder this about every player over 30 every year.

Comment

Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
            yeah, he has nothing in the works, trying to manufacture fake news, these guys are idiots!
            After ten years, wouldn't it be odd if no one was wondering after 2013?
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              Any FO would be dumb if they didn't wonder this about every player over 30 every year.
              absolutely, they wondered what tuck had left also . sometimes you dont know really. we are in a position where Eli will tell a lot this upcoming season and we have that 1 year left on his contract after as a buffer.

Comment

I haven't posted in a few days now because there's really nothing new.....except Eli's ankle thingy, which is a topic I'm not exactly trying to dive into

Comment

I'm tired of the same 6 threads on page 1....oh how I miss the early days of free agency

Comment

Blog: Organization is questioning if Eli is on the down side of career

"Within the Giants front office, the question about whether Manning is now a player in decline at age 33 "has not gone unasked," according to Dan Graziano of ESPN.com."

I want proof of this. I want proof that that is how the front office feels.

I would like a link for that accusation.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ew-york-giants

Comment

I am sorry. There is a thread already started with this story. Sorry

Comment

Graziano is a ****ing moron. Even if they are, they would be in the market for a qb in this draft. Why would they share that kind of Intel with a tool like him?
                        sigpic

Comment

Paul Dottino proves he's an idiot by choosing Zach Martin at #12

Comment

Originally posted by Breezely View Post
                            "Within the Giants front office, the question about whether Manning is now a player in decline at age 33 "has not gone unasked," according to Dan Graziano of ESPN.com."

I want proof of this. I want proof that that is how the front office feels.

I would like a link for that accusation.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ew-york-giants
                            The Giants drafted Eli when they had Warner on the roster, who was the same age Eli is now.

Its not proof, but they began looking for the QB of the future when their current QB was this same age.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                              Paul Dottino proves he's an idiot by choosing Zach Martin at #12
                              I have us taking Martin in the first in my mock. I'm not sure how that makes me an idiot but......ok. Other's think it's also possible from what I read on here. What a bunch of idiots! Maybe one day everyone will be as smart as you.

Comment

Working...
                              X