X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    I CAN'T BREATHE
    Put your head....nevermind
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 04-17-2014, 09:52 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
      LMAO, I've been getting these notes for so long that the first ones were hand written, then typed on IBM Selectric with plenty of White Out and finally by e-mail. Does the Prince have a Twitter handle yet?
      My first was on parchment
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by BossManBavaro View Post
        Thanks,
        I see what I did wrong. I had my email settings to opt out of any mailings. Who knew that I woud actually WANT to receive offers from a company website?? Change made. Good luck in that Draft day contest. You have to be prepared to win these contests when you enter them. My wife and I won a trip to England last year (two years ago I guess) to watch the Pats and Rams play. So Im not entering. Don't want to be too greedy.
        Yeah this is the only company I like getting emails from. Also have good offers. All season ticket holders were entered into the contest, so doubt I win; but I will wave if I do.
        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          My first was on parchment
          Papyrus?
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
            Papyrus?
            LMAO

Comment

Working...
            X