philbin...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• philbin...

His son has been found dead today. Prayers go out to him and his family. Terrible timing :\ I'm going to feel guilty if we win now.

Re: philbin...

Im not
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Why in the world would you feel guilty?

Comment

its a sad story, prayers go out to him and family

Comment

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]His son has been found dead today. Prayers go out to him and his family. Terrible timing :\ I'm going to feel guilty if we win now.[/quote]

He would probably benefit from having time to spend with his family really.

Comment

It's a terrible thing what happened to his son and family, but really? Guilty?

I don't know about you but I'll be damn near flipping over cop cars if we beat the Pack at Lambeau.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]It's a terrible thing what happened to his son and family, but really? Guilty?

I don't know about you but I'll be damn near flipping over cop cars if we beat the Pack at Lambeau.
              [/quote]

No you won't. Eagle fans do that. We're better than that

Comment

He is a main reason why they have been so potent on offense...I want to beat them at their best...and I feel like we'd be taking advantage of the situation, even though I know it seems ridiculous

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue wins"][quote user="Giantz4Life"]It's a terrible thing what happened to his son and family, but really? Guilty?

[/quote]

No you won't.* Eagle fans do that.* We're better than that
                  [/quote]

Figure of speech sir but yes

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]He is a main reason why they have been so potent on offense...I want to beat them at their best...and I feel like we'd be taking advantage of the situation, even though I know it seems ridiculous[/quote]

I am sorry but it is ridiculous. It is good to feel sympathy for the family and send out prayers but as far as the game, NO WAY!!

Comment

One thing has nothing to do with the other. This is only football. Another Super Bowl ring won't bring his son back. If it could, I'd become a Cheesehead for the next month, starting now.

Comment

I feel terrible for the guy and my prayers go out to him for sure. And I'm sure losing will just add to his misery, but it's not like winning will make him that much happier either.

Life is tough, we all get dealt a sh###y hand from time to time, just look at starving kids in Africa. That doesn't mean you deserve to win or have things your way because you're going through a tough time.

I, as well as the Giants, shouldn't feel bad about us going to the NFC championship.

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]

I, as well as the Giants, shouldn't feel bad about us going to the NFC championship.
                          [/quote]

That is correct, but, you won't have to worry about that.

Comment

Giants had nothing to do with his death. Unfortunate as it is, one should have nothing to do with the other.

Comment

[quote user="weeds123"][quote user="egyptian420"]

[/quote]

That is correct, but, you won't have to worry about that.
                              [/quote]

Keep thinking that way. It will make it all the sweeter when Mr. Rodgers is on his back wondering wth just happened to his season.

Comment

Working...
                              X